facebook

2020 PNM-sorority descriptions/ranks

by: 2024

Could you give accurate descriptions of each of the sororities here and their ranks

Posted By: 2024
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hi   

The most accurate ranking so far is
Kappa
Zeta
Pi phi
Chi o
Tri delt
Adpi
Kd
Axo/phi mu
Dg/aoii

Top 5 are diff preference for each pnm

By: Hi
by: WellApr 17, 2020 10:06:53 AM

I think the 2020 spring rAnkings has the most accurate descriptions. Will say that regardless of the hate on here for phi mu they are not ranked as low as girls say are here. I would put them ahead of KD and equal to ADPI. and only equal to ADPI because last year ADPI had a great recruitment considering they didn’t have a house.

By: Well
#2  by: From another post   

ADPi: Some posts on here have been giving them recent hype, and I agree! They will be getting a new house soon which makes them more appealing to PNMs. They should def be looked at hard by PNMs. Everyone I know in there is genuine, down to earth, and dedicated to school! There are some crazy girls (wilder than other houses) in here but I can’t say with certainty that they are the majority. (You’ll find that in every house after all)
AOPi: I agree with other posts that you don’t see them a whole whole lot on campus. But, there are some truly amazing girls in their house and I haven’t met anyone who was mean or disrespectful. You do get a mix of uninvolved and partiers. Some of their girls may have been reputation risks w other houses and so they ended up here.
AXO: These girls are proud of their house and they should be. I can’t say that they are super desired by PNMs during rush but PNMs ought to take a harder look bc their sisterhood is amazing, as well as their philanthropy. They have continuously improved every year.
XO: they were founded here, which is something that they are proud of and known for. They are definitely proud of themselves as being Chi Os, but not in a good way... it gets annoying. Seems to be overrun with alumni and LR girls. Will still be desired during rush, one year won’t change. You’ll find some sweet, down to earth girls in here for sure, I just wouldn’t say that they are a majority.
DDD: Definitely have a beautiful house, sweet girls, and a great philanthropy that they are so passionate about. There seems to be a wide variety of personalities, and I haven’t met any that weren’t sweet. PNMs will definitely continue to look here, but I’m not sure about the hype is about...
DG: Honestly, don’t know a lot about them. It’s great that they got a house. I’ve never met a DG I didn’t like. The ones I’ve met are super sweet! They are continuing to make strides and have done well in Greek competitions.
KD: Sweet, down to earth girls! From what I’ve seen there’s a good mix of partiers and non-partiers, and the ones that party go pretty hard. They put a lot of heart into their philanthropy, although PNMs may not find it super exciting. Their house is beautiful and so are the girls inside.
KKG: A good mix of girls in here. They have a rep on here of being church-y, camp girls. From what I’ve seen many of them also know how to have fun. Highly desired by PNMs. Have a history of good grades and a beautiful house. Noted by a lot of posts on here as top.
Phi Mu: I don’t get the bad comments they get on here. Many know how to have fun but also care a lot about sisterhood and school. On here it seems like a few have brought down the rep of the whole house. Love the pink too.
Pi Phi: Good sisterhood with a split between partiers and non. Pi high is true. Not sure why they get the hype they do both on here and during rush. They don’t do much and then reappear during rush, but are definitely wanted by PNMs.

By: From another post
by: So trueApr 23, 2020 2:08:11 PM

These are the best descriptions I’ve seen!

By: So true
#3  by: From another post pt 2   

Pi phi: Always have cute bid days, but other than that, you don’t hear about them a ton.
ZTA: better than pi phi imo although I’ve seen the debate on here. Definitely desired by PNMs and it should be. They like to have fun but many seem to be really respectable girls. I’ve rarely heard anything bad about them other than they like to party and some tend to get around.

By: From another post pt 2
#4  by: From another post pt 3   

^ I’d also like to add that these descriptions are pretty reflective of “ranks”. Kappa and Zeta will be super desired this year, and have great sisterhood and involvement all year. They’re followed by Pi Phi and Tridelt IMO. Although for Pi Phi and Tridelt, some ppl say that they are falling & I think that at least Tridelt is more interesting than Pi Phi.

By: From another post pt 3
by: YesApr 17, 2020 11:43:59 AM

Not a tri delt ( although everyone on here will say I am)but agree more interesting girls than pi phi. Plus if planning on living in the house sophomore year then I would choose Tri Delt. Pi phi’s house is sooo far away and looks like a hospital on the inside. So sterile.

By: Yes
#5  by: Hi   

Kappa- church/camp goody girls or fake over-tanned girls, mostly from wealthy arkansas fams
Chi o- mix of strong sisterhood & people that can be kinda exclusive/mean; lots of little rock
KD- smart, go-getter vanilla girls
Pi phi- chill, laid back smart girls, some partiers some not- “pi high” for sure; lots of cool out of staters
DG- sweet girls - kinda randoms but strong sisterhood & gorgeous new house
Zeta- friends w/ everyone - sometimes get a bad reputation but overall nice & fun
Tri delt - not much said about them, fun, pretty girls but not super involved or popular
Adpi - either super laid back or super party mode - cool girls
Aopi - very random mix of girls and kinda not involved in greek life very much but also trying harder
Alpha chi - SUPER strong sisterhood & nice, involved girls
Phi mu- super girly or country girls; partiers that sometimes get a bad rep but their rep is getting better \n\n\n\n\n

By: Hi
by: Um yes Apr 18, 2020 11:47:26 PM

SPOT ON. This is it.

By: Um yes
by: YesApr 26, 2020 9:49:55 AM

These are perfect

#6  by: Yes   

These descriptions are rly good
And the first ranking is correct

#7  by: Uh   

Every person has a diff opinion

By: Uh
by: AgreeApr 25, 2020 3:16:43 PM

Whoever wrote the other mean post about DG having bad sisterhood needs to get off this site cuz they clearly don’t know what they are talking about! These are much better descriptions!

By: Agree
#8  by: Yes   

These are such good responses!

#9  by: This   

These responses!!

By: This
#10  by: Umm   

This is it!!!!

By: Umm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.