facebook

positive sorority ranks

by: friday

Kappa- undisputed top house. Beautiful, smart, involved, and rich. These girls have it all which is why they’re #1.
Zeta- who doesn’t love them? Everyone has a Zeta friend. Super enthusiastic about their house. Known as good looking and fun. Great combination.
PiPhi- more low key but still a top chapter who wisely recruits the smart and involved pnm. May not be as splashy as top two but the get plenty of girls who pref them over other top houses.
ChiO- yes they took a hit this year but still they were founded here and have a lot of tradition which is important. Grades and looks are a focus here but the connected girl is the one who will get a bid.
TriDelt- great house with beautiful girls. This is the house pnms want if cut from a top house. Like Zeta they get along with everyone.
ADPi - cute girls who swept recruitment. New improved house this year will confirm their success wasn’t a fluke. Great sisterhood and very welcoming.
KD - beautiful new house filled with smart and sweet girls. Reminds me of a middle tier
kappa.
AXO- smart and cute girls who like each other and everyone else. Strong sisterhood.
DG- beautiful new house. These girls also have a strong sisterhood filled with super sweet girls. Works hard at making their chapter a success. They don’t let being the newest stop them.
PhiMu- pretty house filled with sweet girls who are supportive of each other. Working hard to improve their reputation.
AOPi- sweet girls who have become 100% more involved and visible this year. Look for them to rise next recruitment.

Posted By: friday
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: Love   

Love this

By: Love
#12  by: Yes!    

Great post and great descriptions!

By: Yes!
#13  by: yes   

bump!

By: yes
#14  by: Accurate   

Truthful responses

By: Accurate
#15  by: Yes!    

Positive ranks only please! Phi mu is honestly not that low but hey I guess alot of girls just really don’t like them. They had a nice recruitment last fall in my opinion.

By: Yes!
by: YepApr 8, 2020 8:22:24 AM

Agree. They are equal with KD and ADPI. Lots of girls really liked phi mu last fall in my group including me. I pledged another sorority but always enjoyed my time in their house.

By: Yep
by: LoveApr 9, 2020 4:13:03 PM

I do love phi mu but they are not equal with adpi or kd. All around great girls the hype just isn’t there yet

By: Love
#16  by: This   

Good but phi mu just NOT that low

By: This
by: AgreedApr 15, 2020 12:30:33 AM

Don’t like Phi Mu but let’s be honest to PNMS, they are not ranked that low

By: Agreed
#17  by: No   

Lower chi o

By: No
by: YepJul 13, 2020 10:22:26 PM

Chi o should be lower based on this past year

By: Yep
#18  by: 😋   

Yesssss

By: 😋
#19  by: Yes   

This is so positive!!

By: Yes
#20  by: Tes   

Bump!

By: Tes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.