facebook

2020 sorority rankings

by: Santa

Based on this year’s pc results here are the new rankings going into 2020:

Kappa- Chio’s recruiting mistake sealed Kappa as top house. Most people thought they were top already but now everyone will agree they deserve to be top house.
ChiO- I know most would protest for them to be ranked lower but they were founded here and are still the aspirational dream of every LR junior league momma for her little girl.
PiPhi- would have put them above ChiO but they don’t really do much good or bad. Some pref them over the top two but mainly a house where the rest of the top girls can land and swear it’s where they preffed.
Zeta- they just don’t have the history to compete with the top three. Still a well liked house with fun girls who are slowly getting top house respect. Girls in this house preffed them over the top three.
TriDelt- Yes they’ve gotten some serious hate here but they do have a long long history here as a former top house and have steered clear of any controversy so showing them some love.
KD- didn’t do themselves any favor with their pc this year. Everyone expected more with their new house and it didn’t happen. Instead of passing TriDelt now they need to worry ADPi will pass them.
ADPi- recruited a top pc with no house. Very impressive. This will be the house to watch next year and see if they can keep the momentum going.
AXO- didn’t get all the girls they wanted and still were seen mainly as a second choice house on pref but give them credit for rising from the very bottom. Their sisterhood is one of the strongest on campus and pnms should take note of this.
PhiMu- has wisely stayed away body shaming and making fun of other houses and their mean girl rep is slowly fading with a strong pc. Need to calm down and stop obsessively ranking their house top on here. So obvious it’s cringeworthy for them.
DG- slow and steady. Didn’t get a game changer pc but it was good enough. They will mostly benefit from the number of top quality pnms going through recruitment each year.
AOPi- they have been much more involved this year. Read above in DG comments and same for them. Like PhiMu they take a lot of rep risks.

Posted By: Santa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: rudolph   

Rising:
Zeta
ADPi
AXO

Falling:
ChiO
PiPhi
KD

By: rudolph
#2  by: yep   

Zeta above PiPhi if ranking pc’s

By: yep
by: NopeDec 11, 2019 7:17:38 PM

Good try Zeta

By: Nope
by: AgreeDec 18, 2019 10:34:24 AM

I loved zeta during recruitment. I preffed them an another top house where I ended up. Love my zeta friends though! I thought pi phi was so blah and the few people I know that pledged them seem sort of blah to me as well.

By: Agree
#3  by: Yes   

I love how positive this message . I don’t feel like there is a hidden agenda to promote one sorority. This is as accurate as it gets.

By: Yes
by: YepDec 13, 2019 10:56:53 AM

This is accurate but l dont think any sorority at UA is falling- all of them are great

By: Yep
#4  by: Sorority Misfits    

Okay we all know the 50 year old Mama of a ChiO or Kappa wrote this or texted it to her obedient clueless girl. This is so outdated. Let’s try again in the real world now.

By: Sorority Misfits
#5  by: Real world    

Kappa
Zeta/PiPhi
ChiO
TriDelt
ADPi/KD/AXO
PhiMu/DG/AOPi

By: Real world
by: I betDec 12, 2019 12:19:13 PM

I bet chi o doesn’t drop that much in 2020. They are too desired amongst girls from Arkansas

By: I bet
by: thisDec 12, 2019 3:20:03 PM

I think the orginal post is not off by much - I dont think tri delta is ahead of KD - they are on par- they have had so much drama but we will see

By: this
by: YepDec 17, 2019 8:01:09 AM

This maybe it.... depends what the pnm’s think of chi o with the scandal this past pledge class. Loved how pnm’s broke “rankings” this year with many surprises from sororities not use to getting cut.

by: i Sep 11, 2020 9:43:35 PM

Zeta is just not that high. They’re retention rates suck and the have to do big/little SO EARLY to try and keep girls there. People want it during rush, then you literally forget about them as the year goes on.

By: i
by: GirlSep 11, 2020 11:29:09 PM

Say what you want about Zeta, top tier lower top whatever, but saying people “forget” about zeta as the year goes on is just inaccurate. They’re one of the most well-known and well liked houses—partly because they go out so much lol (no hate)

By: Girl
#6  by: Yep   

I agree with this- l think KD really is above adpi- adpi finally had a great recruitment- one recruitement does not put you over another sorority and l expect KD to do better next fall. That being said l think piphi needs to also pick up their game - zeta was preferred for alot of girls this recruitement. Chio is still a top house- one girl does not change that

by: IMO Dec 12, 2019 1:08:59 PM

KD is better known nationally than ADPI. It will be interesting to see who pnm’s go for in 2020. ADPI May get another boost with their newly renovated house and cute pledges from 2019 though

By: IMO
by: AgreedDec 12, 2019 4:30:46 PM

Adpi is ok but one ot even two pledge classes wont change anything

By: Agreed
by: Nope Dec 12, 2019 8:36:31 PM

You would be wrong, sorry

By: Nope
by: All it takesDec 13, 2019 8:16:58 AM

A good pledge class brings on another than another ect...

By: All it takes
by: Off opinion Dec 23, 2019 12:12:56 PM

I don’t think many share the opinion that KD is better than ADPI. Just don’t hear much about them and all I do hear about them is how much better ADPi did this year compared to them. I think ADPI’s PC this year will help next year and the following, therefore making them rise up

By: Off opinion
#7  by: Hmm   

I think adpi should be higher considering they did well without a house

By: Hmm
by: YesDec 23, 2019 12:13:25 PM

Agree

By: Yes
#8  by: This   

Accurate descriptions!

By: This
#9  by: Yep   

Agree with this one

#10  by: This one   

Pretty accurate

By: This one

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.