facebook

sorority houses question

by: Curious

Does anyone know how long the ADPi upgrade will take? Also, surprised Chi O didn't jump on the upgrade or interior refresh band wagon with everyone else?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Chi o did actually, several years ago. Not sure if it was technically gutted since it’s a registered historic place but they basically redid the inside.

By: .
#2  by: .   

ADPi is supposed to be done fall 2020. Inside of the chi o house is beautiful, not sure why they’d remodel just because everyone else is

By: .
by: LOLNov 9, 2019 4:38:44 PM

Inside of chi o is beautiful BECAUSE they remodeled 🤦🏻‍♀️ as the person above noted

By: LOL
#3  by: Looks beautiful    

ADPI house is gonna look great! I’m excited for them

By: Looks beautiful
by: YesNov 10, 2019 11:36:08 PM

Can’t wait to see their rush

By: Yes
by: NeighborsNov 13, 2019 2:06:23 PM

I’m a Zeta and I’m so excited for ADPI to be across the street from us, some of my newer friends are ADPIs and they are all so sweet so props to them for new house!

By: Neighbors
#4  by: Go hogs   

I think it’s supposed to be done soon enough for them to rush out of it. Watch out KD lol

By: Go hogs
by: CuriousNov 15, 2019 1:35:49 AM

I’m truly curious to see how ADPI v KD plays out next year

By: Curious
by: SameNov 19, 2019 10:54:46 PM

I think ADPI will he finally moving up past KD next year, they are just so eh and easy to forget about

By: Same
by: YesDec 3, 2019 6:11:19 AM

I think everyone agrees that KD will flop below ADPI again next year

By: Yes
#5  by: AGD    

I think with AGD coming on campus, ADPI will just be bumped higher and higher. The girls I’ve met are really nice and their house looks like it’s going to be gorgeous. I’m a Pi Phi and some of my favorite girlfriends are ADPI. Pan love all the way I love you girls.

By: AGD
#6  by: on tha hill   

Pan love!

By: on tha hill

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.