facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Ummmm   

TOP:
chio/kappa
MIDDLE:
zeta/piphi/kd/phimu
BOTTOM:
tridelt/aopi/adpi/axo

By: Ummmm
by: uarkDec 24, 2012 4:21:26 AM

I agree with the last post, but maybe put tridelt in the middle tier

By: uark
by: KindaDec 21, 2017 11:22:02 PM

Switch phi mu and tri delt and that's accurate

By: Kinda
by: yepJan 3, 2018 8:46:42 PM

KD should be in bottom

By: yep
by: AgreeFeb 1, 2020 2:47:18 PM

100% with this post

By: Agree
by: lolJun 1, 2020 10:24:51 PM

someone is bitter about getting cut by tridelt

By: lol
by: sorority galJul 30, 2020 1:05:01 PM

this is from 2012 and u can tell lol

By: sorority gal
by: yes!Jan 23, 2023 10:34:09 PM

move ddd to middle and looks good

By: yes!
by: @yesJan 24, 2023 7:00:37 AM

^^^^^^^^ omg why did you post on a thread from 2012???? how long did it take you to find this?

By: @yes
by: What?Jan 25, 2023 10:28:12 AM

2012? Someone dig deep 😂

By: What?
#2  by: Um   

Top:
Kappa/Chi-O
Middle:
ZTA/KD/PiPhi/Tri-Delt
Lower:
AOPi/AXO/PhiMu/ADPi

By: Um
by: Do u even go here?Jan 12, 2018 12:36:53 AM

This is completely incorrect

By: Do u even go here?
by: AgreeFeb 1, 2020 2:47:54 PM

This closer to the truth

By: Agree
#3  by: lol   

HaHA yall must be mistaken... KD and Phi Mu are NOT middle tier !

#4  by: HA   

Agree with "Um". KD is definitely middle tier, has improved a lot recently. but bottom tier is: aopi, adpi, AXO and Phi Mu for sure. AXO and Phi Mu have girls that either got cut from everything else this year or didn't get anything in the past, OR never planned on joining a sorority.

so top: chi-o, kappa, pi phi (although depending on who you ask this will change..)
middle: Tri-delt/KD/ZTA
bottom: aopi, adpi, phi mu, axo

By: HA
by: Do u even go here?Jan 12, 2018 12:37:26 AM

nice one 2012

By: Do u even go here?
#5  by: Truthfully   

According to the most recent polls and votings for the new pledge classes, the top all around pledge classes are Pi Phi, ZTA, and AOPi. I'm not saying that these houses are top tier, but their new classes are apparently the best. Which isn't so surprising for ZTA and Pi Phi, but is pretty surprising that AOPi is doing so well. They used to be a bottom tier sorority but last year and this year is proving to be different. I think they are middle tier and are working their way to the top! So...

Top:
ZTA, CHIO, PI PHI

Middle:
TRIDELT, KAPPA, AOPI

Bottom:
KD, ADPI, PHIMU, AXO

By: Truthfully
by: reallyJan 25, 2013 12:22:23 AM

This is the first I've herd of AOPi having a top pledge class. I heard that AOPi had a terrible recruitment and not nearly the pledge class they hoped for. They got a lot of ZETA/KD/Tri-delt/Pi Phi left overs. The girls they cut on pref night. That is not to say they are a bad house, but I would argue that pledge class statement.

By: really
by: Three DeezyMay 5, 2017 1:09:14 PM

What's the count on DaDeezies arrest this year?

By: Three Deezy
by: umJan 22, 2018 4:32:57 PM

I would agree that ZTA has improved a lot and that Chi-O and PiPhi are top, but Kappa is too. There’s no way that they’re middle tier

By: um
by: lolJan 28, 2018 5:54:44 PM

Piphi had a good rush. kappa got basically every girl they wanted (Every kappa freshman that I know had top houses left on pref day and preffed kappa) Chi o had a pretty good pledge class per usual, and ZTA's freshman PC already has a horrible reputation. AOPi never has good pledge classes.

#6  by: haha   

yeah that's not true. AOPi definitely did get a lot of Tri-Delt, Pi phi, KD, ZTA leftovers. They had some cute girls in this pledge class but it was not an all around top pledge class. that being said, AOPi is not middle tier, they are at the bottom. KD is middle tier for sure - THEY got a really cute pledge class. still not at the top, but definitely middle.

By: haha
by: Three DeezyMay 5, 2017 1:13:47 PM

We need to get those girls back. We need to make up for the ones who dropped or got kicked out.

By: Three Deezy
#7  by: RESPECTIVELY   

KD HAS ALWAYS BEEN AT THE TOP. MIDDLE TIER DONT THINK SO..
THE MEMBERS ARE TOP TIER AND LEADERS ON CAMPUS. NEED WE FORGET THAT SOME SORORITIES ARE DYING TO GET KD LEFTOVERS. THEIR PLEDGE CLASS WAS AT THE TOP IN 2016. LEADERS,SCHOLARS, AND VERY COMMUNITY SERVICE ORIENTED. AOPI IS BOTTOM TIER FOR SURE, ESPECIALLY GRADE WISE.

By: RESPECTIVELY
by: HahaHaMay 5, 2017 11:37:11 AM

You must have KD confused with Kappa. KD is middle tier at best. Has never been anywhere near the top EVER! I'm not in either but don't want those poor PNM's to be misled by some KD misfits thinking they're hot!

By: HahaHa
by: broAug 19, 2019 11:57:08 PM

KD will never be considered a “top house” because they take such a broad range of girls. They don’t care about whose prettiest or just having the best pledge class. Every KD I’ve met is a down to earth genuine girl and that shows through their PC’s. So KD may not be a top house but it’s damn sure the best house

By: bro
by: yikesAug 20, 2019 11:10:27 AM

i’d bet my first born child that a KD wrote this

By: yikes
#8  by: Sorority   

Top: Chi o, Kappa
Middle: KD, ZTA, Pi Phi, tri delt
Bottom: AOPi, ADPi, phi mu, axo, DG

Phi mu is definitely bottom, it is mostly girls who didn't get any other house. KD, ZTA, and Pi Phi could all honestly be top houses too, chi o and kappa are just hard to get into if you aren't a legacy. All the top and middle houses have awesome girls in them and anyone in those houses should be glad they are in them.

By: Sorority
by: um?Jan 3, 2018 8:48:38 PM

KD will never be top especially because they are tearing their house down....

By: um?
by: Good oneJan 12, 2018 12:39:07 AM

ALL sororites here are good. Not just the ones YOU consider top and middle houses

By: Good one
by: ???Jan 12, 2018 12:40:43 AM

You are obviously a KD considering everyone knows they are not ranked above ZTA Pi Phi or tri delt

By: ???
by: ...Aug 20, 2019 12:00:03 AM

Kd tore down the house because they just rebuilt one lolol

By: ...
#9  by: truth   

top:
chi o/kappa
pi phi/zeta

middle:
KD/tri delt
adpi/aopi
phi mu (rising)

bottom:
axo
DG

By: truth
by: SeriouslyNov 25, 2017 8:28:46 AM

Must’ve been written by a ZTA. Switch DDD and ZTA, and this comment is pretty accurate

By: Seriously
by: hmmNov 25, 2017 1:15:58 PM

you're going to try to argue that DDD is higher ranking than zeta...do you even go to school here
zeta was 2nd in grades last year, has the biggest house on campus, and much classier girls

DDD was ranked 6th in grades, doesn't even have a house, and has the worst rep on campus

By: hmm
by: CloseNov 28, 2017 12:26:22 PM

Keep ChiO Kappa top. Move PiPhi ZTA to upper middle. The rest is good.

By: Close
by: nice tryJun 1, 2020 10:29:23 PM

@hmm DDD was first in grades this semester and second the one before that?

By: nice try
#10  by: truth   

KD does not even go NEAR where zeta or pi phi is. completely different tier. sorry #truth

By: truth
by: #11Mar 5, 2018 9:02:28 PM

As someone who actually goes to school here, this is how it goes:
1. Kappa
2. Tri Delt
3. Chi O
4. Pi Phi
5. Zeta
6. AOPi
7. KD
8. ADPi
9. Phi Mu
10. AXO
11. DG

First 4 are top houses. Last 3 are bottom. Rest is middle tier. Lol I’ve talked with many people about this and this is what everyone agrees on. Most others are very wrong lol

By: #11
by: tbhMar 31, 2019 10:16:35 PM

nah tri delt is not number 2,put beneath zeta and flip AXO for ADIPI

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.