facebook

lol @ pike

by:    

For calling Tempe pd to report Tke and Theta Chis party because they weren't allowed on the guest list . You guys are pathetic

Posted By: Sparky
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Respected frats that actually rage together or are worth being considred something. DKE, TKE, Sig Chi, Old theta chis, and sig ep. PIKE you guys are so weak its not funny. Not only are you as bottom tier as it gets, calling on another frat is weak. If you were anything towards the top you would have tried to throw a bigger banger.

By: lol
by: lol "DKE" really?    

Jesus obv DKE ^, NONE of the fraternities you listed rage with you nice try bud

By: lol "DKE" really?
#2by:    

Delta sig is weaker than pike or just as bad. All bottom tier do that, all the top throw down on the same days and it sitll pops off, or choose certain days they are going to do it and agree on it. Last night I heard the combined party had like 900 people. TKE, Sigs, Old Theta chis rage the hardest and then DKE and Sig Ep but they are both on campus thats why they are like mroe strict. Fiji goes in too. Alpha sig goes in with parties but the guys are goobers and weird. They are just a spot for girls on a weds night when they are bored and wanna rage.

By: ^^
#3by:    

if you are a fraternity and call the police about another fraternity you are literally pathetic AF. That is such a joke lol .. I am embarassed for delta sig and pike .... are you guys really that lame and scared.

By: haha
#4by:    

Dude do you not see your'e doing the same thing as them you big tough guy. keep sitting behind your computer telling yourself delta sig or pike are anything but bottom tier. Pike called the cops on DKE for having a party before and told ASU about Sigma Chi hazing. Pike is literally scum.

By: keyboard warriors^
#5by:    

PIKE you guys are so low it does not even matter. You all think because you bought sperrys after getting a bid that literally anyone could get. Even your pledge class this year sucks. You guys rage as hard as chi and zbt do but with no girls. The girls who come around PIKE are all washed up girls everyone else already had. I heard about your parties, all girls are sketched out to drink anything, and you guys have no brotherhood so you end up fighting each other. I would be ashamed to rock Pi Kappa Alpha at this school its an embarassment. I have heard so many girls even rag on you guys about how you have zero brotherhood, do not pledge, and for anyone pledging now thats awesome you are taking orders from a bunch of washed up military or VUE losers that wanted to join a fraternity and did not pledge a year ago.

By: PIKE is whack
#6by:    

BTW ASU Pike, your chapter is a total embarrassment to our whole national organization. I agree the Fraternities at ASU, you brothers SUCK!!!!

By: UA Pike

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

why is this even a topic? people are just nice to your face cause they feel bad for how bad you guys are. Everyone knows you are a sketchy, weird kids, that formed some club that calls themeselves a fraternity. Too bad even brothers like at U of A no you are losers. I dont think you could get one fraternity to team up to throw a banger with you guys even if you paid for the whole thing cause no one wants their name on anything you guys have. Have fun always being laughed at and bottom tier.

By: ..Why is this even a topi
#8by:    

Lol

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.