facebook

PNM’s, what’s your fav house so far??

by: Lol

Which one had the most friendliest and real vibe and which ones were horrible and fake???

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM’r   

I had great, authentic conversations with girls in Aphi and Piphi. My top two for sure. The one I thought I wanted to be in was SOOOOO fake. One girl I chatted with wouldn’t even look at me when I was talking to her

By: PNM’r
by: lolAug 31, 2023 6:08:09 PM

lmao was the fake one dz

By: lol
by: yepSep 5, 2023 2:26:22 PM

This is obviously a fake review. Nobody in A Phi can string together enough words in a row to be a "conversation"

By: yep
#2  by: bb   

Honestly Sigma Kappa is my fave right now. Kinda torn between them and Kappa but my first girl in Sigma Kappa was such a sweetheart and one of the nicest girls I’ve ever talked to. She checked in on me and I could just tell everything she was saying was so genuine. She radiated kindness and I was honestly so sad when our convo ended. The second girl was such a sweetie too. Kappa was awesome too and all the other houses have been great but there was something about SK that made me feel so welcomed.

By: bb
by: Njd8Aug 29, 2023 1:35:33 PM

Do yourself a favor and realize now sk is fake. You make feel they are being genuine, but the fact is that they are good fakers. Go look at their reviews. Half the pnms dropped last year for a reason. Be careful

By: Njd8
by: NwAug 29, 2023 6:04:07 PM

This is legit written by an sk. No way anyone other than an sk wrote it but on the off chance a real pnm did write it, do what the other poster said and move on before you either waste a whole year where you end up dropping and have to wait to pledge a new house or waste your entire greek experience cause once you initiate and end up leaving, you will never be able to pledge anywhere else.

By: Nw
#3  by: Hee   

Dg was genuine

By: Hee
#4  by: I am new   

OMG I LOVED CHI OMEGA THEY ARE SO PRETTY AND BLONDE I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THEM!!!

By: I am new
#5  by: hmmm   

SK and KKG are the same type of sorority….you will want to cut your throat to get out of one b/c you won’t have a social life and kkg you will want to cut your throat b/c you will have a socially transmitted disease and your ‘sisters’ will try to cut your throat for you.

By: hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.