facebook

smaller frats

by:    

Which frats are smaller and have a good brotherhood, I know they may not be as relevant compared to top tier but I want to get as many options as possible

Posted By: Blet
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

From my experiences from all the smaller/lower tier I would recommend TDX, Sammy, Theta Chi and maybe AKL.

By: Nookie
#2by:    

The best in this category are KDR and AKL for sure. Sammy is also pretty good.

By: Skodevils
#3by:    

Beta

By: .
#4by:    

The three I would recommend are TDX, KDRho and Sammy. All theee have good brotherhoods and have never had issues with ASU

By: PwrTempe
#5by:    

I would say brotherhood wise :

TDX, Theta Chi, Sammy

Sports Wise:

TDX, AKL, KDP

Parties Wise:

Sammy, Theta Chi and AKL.

Size wise they are all between 30-50 guys

By: Nuf
#6by:    

Where do y'all see these frats a year from now?

By: Yee
by: Nookie   

From my perspective all the ones listed are lower tier rn, but in the next year or so I think out of all of them TDX, KDRho and Sammy have the most potential to become more noticeable and try to get to that mid tier. And I know there’s a lot of fraternities that are considered lower tier so it’s a hard place to fit so many organizations in.

But from what I’ve seen in the past two years attending parties as a gdi, I’ve got like a few friends in both higher and lower tier frats as we all loved in the same dorms. And there isn’t a big difference in the parties a fraternity like KA, Pi Kap or Sammy throws. All three different tiers, I think they all put in a lot of effort but some just get noticed more than others which is due to their size.

In the future two semester I can see frats like Sammy and TDX getting to about solid 60 guys each from their current 30-40 guys

By: Nookie
#7by:    

In terms of smaller?

SAE -> Phi Psi -> DTD -> AKL -> TDX

By: KDisIt
by: Nah   

I don’t think I would include AKL, they might be good at sports but I heard their parties are subpar

By: Nah
#8by:    

So there's another thread that ranks all of the top to lower mid fraternities and talks about which ones are rising and falling. I think this thread should have somethings similar. We don't really to rank these frats since they're all currently bottom tier, but we should go down the list and talk about where each one is right now and where they're expected to go in the next semester or two.

By: Yoot

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.