facebook

what do sororities look for

by:    

who takes the lowest gpas and most freshman? like who usually takes the biggest class?

Posted By: rushgrl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

^^
Also what is the gpa cut off for phi phi, theta, axo, and alpha phi // what do these sororities look for

By: Rushing

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Senior   

Theta and Pi Phi have the two highest sorority GPAs (they usually average around 3.55).
Alpha Chi and Alpha Phi have relatively low GPAs (they usually average around 3.30).
Hope this helps.

By: Senior
#2by:    

Usually sororities start cutting you at 2.99 or lower. Especially if you are a freshman because high school is much easier than college.
Freshman are also preferred because they will contribute more money & time to the organization.

by: junior   

what about juniors like already attending asu do you thibk i wont get a bid at all and is it also 2.99 cuts

By: junior

A lot of organizations take Juniors you just need to keep an open mind because your options may become limited. I know some girls who got bids as a Junior from Theta, Alpha Gam, ADPi, Alpha Chi, & Pi Phi.
Also from what I know sororities often drop anyone under a 3.0. Women who have a 2.5-2.99 may be invited back for the next day however a lot won’t be invited back.

by: Rush   

So if a pnm have like a 3.2 w but only 2.99 uw is there a really low chance of them getting a bid :(

By: Rush

You could get a bid but a lot of houses will probably drop you

#3by:    

If you be yourself, you'll find a house perfect for you. If you want to put on a front, you'll be unhappy. Find people who are similar to you, and don't get ideas based off this site because you'll be disappointed in the long run.

By: Frat
#4by:    

Hey girl what’s your @? I can take a look at your social media page and help u out in getting a bid from a top tier sorority!

By: Alpha phi 4 life
#5by:    

Do sororities also look at act scores during recruitment? If so is act score more important or less than gpa & what is act cut off

By: !
by: GPhi bby   

Hey if you give me your @ I can help you out with the whole recruitment process!! I’ll tell you all you need to know for rush

By: GPhi bby

I’m going to go with that no one looks at it because you don’t need an ACT score to get into ASU. (I took the SAT not ACT) Plus that doesn’t show your current grades especially for women who aren’t true freshman

#6by:    

what about if you did really well your freshman year of college but the second year first semester of college u kinda took a tumble (i took second semester off and am transferring to asu). I'm looking to get my gpa back up tho and don't want the sororities to think im a careless student i just had some stuff going on that semester. i also have a good high school gpa

By: ?
by: ?   

im a really motivated student who plans to go to grad school as well

by: ?   

Perfect it is above that (: and I plan to get it up even more once school starts haha

#7by:    

Gtfo geed you’ll never get a bid here lmao

By: Stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.