facebook

top fraternities

by:    

who are the ACTUAL top fraternities at ASU top 3 and middle tier?

Posted By: joshin
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Everyone who is involved with Greek Life will tell you that the top 3 fraternities on campus THIS SEMESTER are: Sig Ep, TKE, and Sig Chi. Sig Chi is slightly below the other two, but still great.

By: Alpha Phi
by: what?   

I think that only people in those fraternities will tell you that and TKE....... really? you expect someone to believe TKE??? maybe sig ep is in the top tier but no way is TKE, and sig chi is probably not even top 5

By: what?
by: @Alpha Phi   

I definitely agree with those three. The around the world party tke threw was absolutely nuts. definitely top 3 material, i have no idea what ^ that person is trying to say..

By: @Alpha Phi
by: Alright   

I agree as well. TKE has had some amazing change from its past self. TKE over the World was amazing and the guys are fun and friendly. Sig Chi has been on the decline but still a great frat.

By: Alright
by: lol   

well, I'm no detective but looking at the frequency that the "girl" in alpha posted in the most recent three discussion boards, it looks like we have a TKE in disguise trying to do a little self promotion - which is fine, your house has earned a spot in the upper echelon, but promoting your house on this site is not gonna help you when it gets to the big brand names. Im definitely not in TKE but my compliments to how you guys have cleaned up your act. Any fraternity with a complex has a good chance of being on top, i think TKE priorityt over DKE for sure. Houses that used to be on top were sig pi, sig chi, and sig nu when they were on the row. sigpi/dkes transition was rough, sig chi fell off a little bit, and sig nu/psk/alphadelt/gdis is an absolute disaster. The houses to watch out for now are gonna be the ones that have been building numbers with central locations: TKE FIJI KappaSig ThetaChi and sigep. other houses to watch out for are lambda chi, aepi, and maybe delta chi.

By: lol
by: There's   

a clear top 4, not 3, this year and it's Sig Ep, Sigma Chi, DKE, and TKE. I just don't see anyone else competing with them right now. Sure, DKE is someone you love or hate for the whole Sigma Pi thing, Sigma Chi has been in a weird up and down phase since leaving the row, and it's strange for people to consider TKE a top house, but these are the fraternities that girls wanna visit and kids wanted to rush. Spence doesn't even compare to the 3 fraternities on Hayden Lane, and Sig Ep came through big getting their own complex too. SAE, Kappa Sigma, Theta Chi, FIJI, and maybe Alpha Sig are the tier below, and would you honestly rate any of them above those other 4?

By: There's
#12by:    

Alright guys, we all know Sigma Chi Sig Ep and DKE run it, so Kappa Sig get off this weird site and stop pretending you are good. with that being said MONSTER MASH 2012 is going to kill it

By: frat in a hat
by: MONSTER MASH   

how was monster mash

By: MONSTER MASH
#13by:    

Got some Deke's spamming this site now apparently. Disillusioned tryhards at best.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yeah   

seriously, i haven't heard ANY girls in noteworthy houses talking about wanting to hang out with DEKE lol. the only thing I've heard about them is that the only reason they over letter so hard is because they keep getting confused for angry pi kapps. seriously though, you are NF if you're wearing more than one set of letters, and I saw some deke wearing a dke hat, dke shirt, dke croakies, and i didn't make out the sunglasses but they might have been sigma pi: RULING = NF . seriously guys get your act together before you start spamming this site claiming to be the big men on campus.

By: yeah
by: HAHAHA   

I never know if the try-hard I'm seeing is Pi Kapp or DKE unless I see letters, this is so true

By: HAHAHA
#14by:    

Top 3 this year is TKE, SigEp, and Sig Chi

By: DEFNOTDKE
by: Alright   

Agreed

#15by:    

I am in a sorority, so here are my honest rankings and explanations for those rankings.

TOP: Sig Chi - girls like them, monster mash, hot, complex, rage life, nice to girls.
DKE - below SigChi, girls like them, monster mash, mostly hot, complex, rage life, decently nice to girls.

TOP MIDDLE: Alpha Sig - most girls like them, have lots of cool themed parties, VERY NICE TO GIRLS, rage life, decent amount are hot, complex/motel thing.
SigEp - half girls like them, half girls don't, GREAT complex location, mostly hot, nice to girls sometimes, rages but doesn't really RAGE.
SAE & Theta Chi - BOTH RAGE SO HARD I LOVE IT <3

MIDDLE: Lambda Chi - better last year, awesome house location, girls like them, VERY NICE TO GIRLS <3, 1/2 hot 1/2 not, they don't rage super hard but still fun, GENTLEMEN.
FIGI - Doing better this year, complex, rage life most of the time. Some hot some not, liked by some girls.
Alpha Delt - Half hot and wild Sig Nu's, half weird Alpha Delts from before sig nu joined, which makes them in the middle. Has Potential.

BOTTOM MIDDLE: PI KAPP & DCHI

By: From a Woman
by: haha   

sae is a joke, letting a pledge walk off into tempe town lake

By: haha
#16by:    

Sigma Chi, DKE, Sig Ep, TKE, Lambda Chi
Alpha Sig, Kappa Sig, Theta Chi, SAE

By: Truth
#17by:    

Lambda Chi and FIJI.....over Sigma Chi and DKE hahahahahaha

By: ^^
#18by:    

SIg Ep and Sig Chi are definitely top houses on campus, and totally killed it with the new hot pledges.
DKE right below, and then follows TKE.

Nobody else matters after that, sorry bout it..

By: :)
by: truth   

the best frats are the ones that used to be good. adphi, dke, and alpha sig. the rest have no tradition except being mediocre houses!

By: truth
#19by:    

I agree with woman top between DKE and SIG CHI. Both houses with good guys nice to girls and seem not to worry about the other houses.DKE is coming on well

By: Carly k
#20by:    

FIJI is the only one to have that as of now.

By: ^^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.