facebook

top fraternities

by:    

who are the ACTUAL top fraternities at ASU top 3 and middle tier?

Posted By: joshin
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Find out for yourself. Its changes every year

By: Bro
#2by:    

this semester would be Sigma Chi, TKE, and SigEp

By: greek
by: Other reply   

is legitimately the worst ranking I have ever seen. I'm not sure if you're joking. Fiji will become less popular now that more fraternities have complexes, as will Kappa Sigma. Girls went those places last year for the complex, not the guys. Sig Ep might have had some issues early on this year but DKE has shown that you can get by on old reputations so they'll still be top. Sigma Chi is still a top house. Saying they aren't just because they're all d-bags (which is true) is just jealousy. TKE has been on the rise, not the decline. SAE, Theta Chi, Alpha Sig, and surprisingly even Lambda Chi also matter this year. AEPi as a top house....no comment

By: Other reply
#3by:    

frats that matter:

SigEp, Sigma Chi, DKE, AEPi, Alpha Sig, FIJI, Kappa Sig, TKE, SAE, DChi.

By: real rating
#4by:    

I feel like this is a honest representation of the top to bottom tiers of the frats here

1.SigEp, Sigma chi
2.Theta Chi, Kappa sigma,DKE, TKE, SAE, Delta chi
3.Fiji, Alpha Sig
4.AEPi,Kappa Alpha, ADPhi
5.Delta U, DTD, ZBT

By: Honestly
by: lol   

hahaha forgot bikapp and lambda... but i think something was done here (sorority)

By: lol
by: FaF   

Theta chi, SAE, and D chi? No way. Lambda and Pikapp in their place then it’s more accurate

By: FaF
#5by:    

REAL ACCURATE RANKINGS

TOP (In no order)
Sig Ep, Sig Chi, DKE

TOP MIDDLE (In no order)
TKE, Kappa Sig, FIJI, Theta Chi

MIDDLE (In no order)
Alpha Sig, AEPi, DChi, Lambda Chi, SAE

BOTTOM MIDDLE (In no order)
ADPhi, Pi Kapp

BOTTOM (In no order)
KA, DTD, Sammy, DY, TDX

fraternities like TKE, FIJI, AEPi, and Kappa Sig are the ones to watch in the next year or two that could be making moves into the top houses.

By: McCoy
by: James   

hmmm. No No No. first off KA is not on the same level as DTD and DY. put them up with Pi Kapp. Secondly, Kappa Sig is middle.

By: James
by: junior   

KA had the least accepted bids out of any fraternity, I might even put them lower than DY and DTD.

By: junior
by: FaF   

This is it

By: FaF
#6by:    

base it off bid acceptance... I know for a fact Sig Ep didnt have anyone decline their bids and SAE only had one... those 2 are the only ones ive heard of but thats the best way to tell a good frat

By: frat
by: Also   

Lambda Chi only had one guy turn down a bid.

By: Also
by: Sig Ep   

also had 40 pledges in the spring. That may sound good, but the key word there is "spring"

By: Sig Ep
by: Acceptance   

doesn't always equate to how good you are. How many kids come around to your events is what really determines how strong you are. If you have to pick 40 out of 50 kids, maybe you didn't do so well. If you're picking 40 from 100, you did much better

By: Acceptance
by: @Also   

Yeah b/c Lambda Chi is a bunch of geeks that couldn't get in anywhere else.

By: @Also
#7by:    

Haha can can someone please tell me what FIJI has done? They are a joke. This site proves that.

By: Haha
#8by:    

DKE, Sigma Chi, Sig Ep, top 3.

By: girl
by: EX   

Tell me one thing that DKE has done? Absolutely nothing! Bunch of Sig Pi rejects.

By: EX
by: Carly k   

Agree

By: Carly k
#9by:    

there's about 6 houses competing for this right now!

Sig Ep
Sig Chi
TKE
DKE
Alpha Sig
Kappa Sig

MAYBE
Theta Chi

By: REALLY
#10by:    

I have no clue why anyone is putting DKE in the top tier. I can recall nothing significant that they've done this year or the last. Their pledge class is nothing entirely too special size wise or quality (not saying many others are, just pointing it out). And I hear very few overwhelmingly positive comments from sororities about DKE.

Not saying I'm correct, merely looking for an explanation.

By: Alright

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.