facebook

new rankings after bid day 24

by:    

argue all u want but there was definitely more than three tiers this year and this was it
a phi/adpi
sk/chi o/ kd
zeta/ dz
agd
aoii

Posted By: senior
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Idk I feel like agd looked really good at bid day I would maybe move them with dz. I had high hopes for aoii

By: Yosef
#2by:    

I feel like someone has finally realized how low zeta has dropped. In 2020 they were one of the top tier sororities but they’ve sucked getting good pc’s since.

By: Grad
#3by:    

After bid day rankings (clean slate - only ranking based off new member class)

Alpha Phi
Kappa Delta
Sig Kap

ADPi
Zeta
DZ

AGD
Chi O
AOII

By: 2024 ranks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: zzzzzzz   

putting chi o that low is insane. like this is the least correct rank ive ever seen this is why people post confused on all the chi o hate. stop with the self ranking

By: zzzzzzz
by: what   

Putting Chi O that low is crazy. This is def not TRUE

By: what
by: QuestionNeer   

This feels pretty accurate from what I saw in rush and I dropped after Round 2 by choice

By: QuestionNeer
#4by:    

I was really surprised with ADPi. They should be moved down in my opinion. Their bid day looked thrown together and unorganized. I was honestly confused because their member class also looked small? I think KD and sigkap should at least be before them

By: 2024 ranks
by: App   

Agreed

By: App
by: QuestionNeer   

Agreed. ADPi was a disappointment. Before coming to ASU they were the ones I was most interested in too

By: QuestionNeer
#5by:    

APhi have some cute girls but I worry that many of them were grade risks.

ADPi should be much higher on this rank.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.