facebook

the truth about phi mu

by: The truth

This is the real tea about phi Mu:

When they first recruited in spring ‘18 there was definitely a lot of different girl but everyone liked it because that’s what set us apart from all the other orgs we liked that there was a lot of different personalities and looks.

Here is when things started to fall, towards the end of the semester when everyone started to find their groups and ignore everyone else in the org. Then at chapter everyone would say oh guys let’s not be like other orgs let’s be better. But still tried to copy what other orgs were doing. The whole thing seemed hypocritical.

There are a couple of reasons why the 1st class fell apart, and why most of the original girls are dissaffiliating.
Phi my was split 70/30, 70 being regular girls who wanted to see what Greek like was like and probably would have been better in other orgs, and the 30 was weird girls who are try hards and want to claw their was to being a top org. And unfortunately those try hardship are the face of phi Mu. There WERE normal girls in phi Mu but they couldn’t take the weird girls and left!!!
The next reason as I hinted to abound is that there is NO SISTERHOOD WHATSOEVER. I mean like literally none it was so awkward going to an event and not speaking to some of the girls there because you haven’t had one conversation with them. Girls from your own chapter would give you dirty looks,ignore you when they see you, and unfollow you on social media as if you all don’t spend 2-3 hours with each other every week. Like you would try to say hi to a sister and they would ignore you or look at you weird. Some .org definitely fake their sisterhood too but at least to everyone else it looks like they have good sisterhood, everyone can tell phi mu has no sisterhood. And trust me our chapter advisors tried to build our sisterhood doing activities but no one would do it.

I know in the coming years phi Mu will fall apart not hating or anything but they simply don’t have the foundation to be a good org, ladies if you don’t want to be a bottom org that bad stop looking at other orgs and work on yourselves.

Posted By: The truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The truth   

Ps. Stay off of Greek rank it’s such a bad look it makes y’all look like losers even more

By: The truth
#2  by: Kee   

Damn you really just spilled some sizzling hot tea.

By: Kee
#3  by: an outsider’s pov   

I’m gonna be real here, there are so many nice girls in phi mu. The thing is, there’s A LOT of girls in the chapter and I feel like that’s a part of their problem. They have so many girls they don’t know who they want to be. They all need to get on the same page of what kind of org they want to be or they’re gonna fall hard.

By: an outsider’s pov
#4  by: yu   

no but honestly this is true. no hate but you can tell who those try hard girls are. its sad because there are nice girls in it but they get swallowed up by the try hards.

By: yu
#5  by: rt   

I have had a theory for a long time that about half of their first class was girls who dropped out of recruitment because they didn't get in to the org they wanted so they decided to make phi mu out to be better than the other orgs in an attempt to "show up" the other orgs that rejected them. The bad thing about this is that it gave phi mu a bad name and caused some of the members to view greek life bitterly and not support other orgs.

By: rt
#6  by: whoops   

they steal boyfriends and run through delta chi

By: whoops
#7  by: Get off Greek rank   

When Phi mu pays to have the comments about them sleeping with the bfs of girls in other organizations removed two whole times hahaa

By: Get off Greek rank

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.