delta gamma discussion

by:    

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at James Madison University - JMU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Classy ladies.

By: Dex

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: the truth?   

honestly, I think these women are constantly duking it out with ADP to see which is the worst sorority here.

By: the truth?
#2by:    

Very underrated. Classiest girls at Jmu.

By: Applehoney
#3by:    

the lowest of the low

By: actually
#4by:    

Those last two comments are definitely DGs trying to act like they aren't trolling their own page and self ranking

By: Saf
#5by:    

Self rank sooooo much! But its okay it shows they care

By: They
#6by:    

They self rank at all. The ones I've met don't even know this site exists

By: I don't think
#7by:    

These girls are on the up and up. Super sweet, the ones who party are super adorbs and they have arguably the strongest sisterhood at JMU! Good luck with recruitment ladies!

By: Sororitymama
#8by:    

classiest ladies at JMU? I've heard stories that will make you want to vom. nice try ladies.

By: uhhh
#9by:    

not sure why the hate, but these girls are real. Seem involved, new class is cute - the ones I have seen, and having a good time. sororitys need to stop hatin on each other. makes all you all seem like losers.

By: jmu fresh
#10by:    

gonna hate. These girls have values, standards, and are cute. Accept it, and move on.

By: haters

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.