facebook

frat predictions 2015-2016

by: Frat

Predictions for frat rankings next year?

Posted By: Frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: not perfectly ordered   

Top Houses: ATO, PIKE, SN
Upper Mid: KA, DX, SX, PiKapp
Mid: SigEp, FIJI, LXA, KS
Lower Mid: DeltaSig, TKE, AlphaSig, DTD?
Bottom: Everyone else

By: not perfectly ordered
by: NahMar 3, 2015 11:09:10 PM

Nah you're a little too generous to some and too harsh on others

(In correct order)

Top: ATO,Pike
Upper: KA,SN,DX
Mid: SX,Pikap,LXA,Sig Ep
Lower: Fiji,KS
Bottom: TKE,Theta Chi
Irrelevant: Everyone else

By: Nah
#2  by: Opinion   

Top: Pike, ATO -> Self explanatory, if you're Northern these are your guys

Upper: KA, DX, SN -> KA lost their main house that DX got. SN is only here because of Colonial, had they not gotten it, they would've been mid. If you're southern go DX or SN, Northern go KA

Middle: Pikapp, LXA, Sigepic -> I'm generous with SigEpic because I needed a spot to fill, they honestly don't deserve middle tier. If Southern go LXA or Pikapp. If you only buy stickers from frat companies like Yeti, Southern whatever, etc. just to put them on your car/computer but don't own any actual products from those companies (like a Yeti), go SigEp.

Lower: SX, KS, Fiji -> First two literally have nothing going for them except reputation (lol KS). I hate saying it and hate me all you want, but on paper, SigEp is better than SX and KS by next year. If Southern, go any one. Fiji is just weird and they moved into a money pit that's getting knocked down in the near future.

Irrelevant: Everyone else -> Self-explanatory

By: Opinion
by: nahMar 5, 2015 2:58:32 PM

nah

By: nah
by: noooooMar 5, 2015 11:17:43 PM

this is so opinionated and false. SX and KS will still be above LXA, Sigep, fiji and pikapp next year...... (maybe close to equal with sig ep and pikapp)

By: nooooo
by: ^whatMar 6, 2015 12:31:44 AM

KS above Pikapp and LXA? What a joke. KS is done, they will be no more. SigEp is terrible, as with Fiji. SX just got knocked down to LXA and Pikapps level. KS is bottom, SX is not far behind them. What do they have? Please tell me. Reputation? Yeah, hardly. What's SigEp got going? Not much, but at least they have a better pledge class than SX. What's Fiji got going for them? Almost nothing, except Gingerbread and that's stretching it.

By: ^what
#3  by: zta   

ks and sx done? they may not be on campus but they still both mix with my sorority as well as many other top ones. losing colonial will hurt, but I still cannot see how they are below stagnant middle tier fraternities like lxa and sigep. their reputation alone should put them higher than that.

By: zta
by: ^HahaMar 8, 2015 7:12:37 AM

Found the KS/SX

By: ^Haha
by: BruhMar 8, 2015 2:06:10 PM

reputation carries less an less weight as the years go by, current seniors were still in high school when KS was on campus and their stock as been steadily descending since, hell anyone can claim to be one of them now since they have no on-campus presense. SX will go the exact same way each year they remain off campus. If you dont believe me, just watch

By: Bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.