facebook

greeklife

by:    

honestly, I'm in a top house at jmu and I'm just sick and tired of people ranking on "who is the hottest" or "whose pc is the best" matter of fact, these rankings all together. every house has something special about them so I don't think it's fair to put one down because they don't have something that another house has. this site shows the opinions of people who are so stuck into the idea of Greek life where they can't seem to be friendly to anyone besides their own sorority/fraternity which is not true of jmu. jmu Greek life is awesome because a lot of the houses (at least for sororities) are friends with other girls from other houses. just saying. spread positivity.

Posted By: jmu
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

okay so you tell people to not rank themselves or compare but your first sentence is "I'm in a top house at jmu"

You literally contradicted yourself...

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

this is amazing and thank you for saying this, but i agree with the first comment also

By: thnx

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.