facebook

real frat rankings (unbiased)??

by:    

What are the frats ranked from an unbiased perspective. Also who is on the way up/down in the rankings?

Posted By: john
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There's no such thing, its all a subjective, biased clusterf---

By: rob
#2by:    

top tier:
PIKE/KA/ATO

Upper-Mid:
SX/SN/PiKapp

Mid:
LXA/DX/SigEp/FIJI/KS

Bottom:
DTD/TKE/THETA CHI/DeltaSig

Rising: LXA/PiKapp/FIJI/SigEp/Sn
Falling: SX/KS/KA

This whole thing is pretty subjective but from a person who's been to parties thrown by pretty much every fraternity and knows what's generally up with greek life I would like to think this is pretty accurate give or take a few things. This also should not be used in order to gauge who to rush because every fraternity is different and has different things to offer to people.

By: ??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Eh   

I would definitely just take Upper-mid and put them all in the mid tier, then move SigEp and Fiji down to the bottom. Might even put KS in the bottom too.

top tier:
PIKE/KA/ATO

Mid:
SX/SN/PiKapp/LXA/DX/(KS)

Bottom:
SigEp/FIJI/(KS)/Delta Sig

The deep dark void:
Everyone else

In my rankings, being in the bottom isn't bad. Top, Mid, Bottom are all 'at least' semi-relevant fraternities. As long as you aren't in the void, you're doing just fine.

By: Eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.