facebook

how much does it cost to be in a sorority at jmu

by:    

What is the realistic cost of going Greek at JMU per semester?

Posted By: .
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

300 plus

By: chick
by: dude   

^double that

By: dude
by: dude   

I take that back. I thought it was referring to fraternities. I don't know anything about what sororities do.

By: dude
#2by:    

somewhere betweeen 300 and 600 for fraternities, more for sororities
plus clothes
plus philanthropy
plus alcohol
But its totally doable for most

By: Ron
#3by:    

i would say be prepared to drop between $700-1000 for sororities for a whole year, if you combine mandatory dues and shirts that you might want to buy. It's a big commitment, but just be aware what you're money is getting you. It's so much more than "buying your friends", and it's really what you make of it!

By: Yeah
#4by:    

For my fraternity, we are spending more than 1,000 all things considered. Definitely worth it though.

By: Same for Frats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Same   

For the most part, relevant fraternities pay upwards to $1000 per year. Usually these members come from more affluent families/have a supporting job. I know a lot of fraternities are very helpful with payment plans and making sure that you can maintain your job because they don't want to see you drop because of financial issues.

By: Same

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.