Rising: Pike, SN, Pikap, LXA, Sig Ep
Staying the Same: KA, ATO, Fiji, TKE, Theta Chi, AEPi
Falling: SX, DX, KS, Delta Sig, DU
Too early to tell: DTD, KDR

Posted By: Current Upheavals
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: uhm   

If you say LXA and SigEp are rising, then you also have to include Theta Chi, FIJI, and possibly even TKE. All of these fraternities have had the largest pledge classes in a long time, and that's not because they're just doing the same as they have in the past.

By: uhm
by: OP commentorDec 10, 2014 8:41:10 AM

This is very true, didn't think in those terms as much, but I would still put them in the rising categories if they're able to get significantly higher numbers they have to be doing something right.

By: OP commentor
#2  by: Jmu   

100% agree with sororities. ΑΦ ΦΜ are definitely rising. ΦΜ killed it with recruitment this year. ΑlphaPhi also rounded up a really solid pledge class this year. I predict ΓΦΒ will be a middle tier sorority for a while. They remind me of ΑΦ and ΦΜ..but are already above ΑΔΠ ΑΣΤ ΔΓ..though that's not super hard.

By: Jmu
#3  by: hm   

Good but I would say SK is falling and SSS is staying the same

By: hm
by: noDec 31, 2014 6:12:11 PM

no

By: no
#4  by: perf   

this is 100% right

By: perf
#5  by: Hey   

Fiji gets gingerbread and is "staying the same" haha good one

By: Hey
by: HaleyDec 12, 2014 6:30:57 PM

Fiji getting a big house does not mean they are getting better. Having a big house full of weirdos who can't talk to girls to save their lives is no better than an average house filled with them. RIP DX Gingerbread

By: Haley
by: to aboveDec 31, 2014 7:10:27 PM

Well DX did the same to PiKapp way back when and look at them now.
FIJI's last two or three pledge classes have been pretty solid - I don't think they're rising now, but to come to their defense I'd give them two semesters and they'll not only be rising but will be the place to be - that is if they keep their current trajectory.

By: to above
by: Not trueJan 1, 2015 11:59:16 AM

DX did not steal Gingerbread from Pikap. Pikap couldn't afford to fill the house anymore so they lost it. Fiji went to the landlord of Gingerbread and offered to pay more than DX already was so the landlord allowed them to take the lease before DX had the opportunity to fill it. There's a difference. Also DX was much better at the time when they got Gingerbread than Fiji is now when getting Gingerbread.

By: Not true
#6  by: Finally   

A ranking without GPB in it. Seriously, GPB needs to not be in the rankings because they are new and therefore irrelevant. We have (unfortunately) had a mixer with them. AST is way better than them so is ADPi. Gphis need to stop self-ranking themselves.

By: Finally
#7  by: Agreed   

Finally a real ramking: Gphi needs to stop self ranking and realize that most fraternities don't like them.

By: Agreed
#8  by: perfect   

this is so on point, minus sig ep, they're just staying the same

By: perfect
by: AgreedDec 22, 2014 11:00:39 PM

This is very accurate but Sig Ep in my opinion is just kind of staying the same...not that I don't like Sig Ep they can be fun every now and then but they aren't really going anywhere...Fiji is passing them fast

By: Agreed
#9  by: idk   

SSS is not falling- they are hot and they are a good time

By: idk
by: My fratJan 4, 2015 8:24:38 AM

Thats bull because SSS is always the super laid back girls. Thats why every date function is practically a mixer with SSS. Everyone likes the girls. Your frat is obviously middle tier and scared by mixing with top tier girls.

By: My frat
by: BJan 7, 2015 10:39:16 AM

The one hating on SSS is obviously a girl in another sorority.

By: B
#10  by: JMU FRATS   

tri sigs are the hottest girls on campus, they are so chill and fun. Everyone loves them

By: JMU FRATS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.