facebook

rankings

by: Let's be honest

Every sorority has such a different personality. So if we wanna real talk for a moment:

Relevant sororities, no order: tri delta, tri sig, SK, aphi, ASA, theta, ZTA

Irrelevant, no order: phi mu, adpi, DG, AST, and probably GPB for their first few years

Posted By: Let's be honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ehhh   

From a fraternity perspective: Relevant is everyone except DG, ADPi and Gphiwhatever. sororitys that are relevant/mediocre are everyone else. You sorority ladies love your "tiers", but the truth is, your opinions don't matter...only fraternity opinions matter, because we mix with yall, we do philanthropy with yall, we hook up with yall, we grow up and go throw college with yall. This is our perspective, and it changes every year, but form what I've seen, everyone except DG, ADPi, and Gphi are relevant, and even ADPi killed recruitment this year, so it may just be DG being irrelevant per usual.

By: ehhh
by: Mmhmm.Sep 23, 2014 12:25:08 AM

Preach

By: Mmhmm.
by: LOLSep 23, 2014 1:49:03 PM

Roflmao, man oh man I struck a nerve with that comment. You seem really angry, is your personal or social life in shambles or something? Y u mad bro?

By: LOL
by: Look at thatSep 23, 2014 2:55:00 PM

A failed attempt at a comeback with childish remarks and ad hominems, it looks like I was the one that struck a nerve. We can now see who the real loser here is, so continue living in your sheltered world. You are probably a DG that I pissed off in my original comment.

By: Look at that
by: jmu studentSep 23, 2014 3:20:37 PM

Lol soo mad, u so mad bro. y u mad? I like how one little comment has riled your jimmiez so much.

By: jmu student

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.