facebook

Tell me the truth about Gamma Phi

by: Genuinely curious

Can someone please tell me the truth about GPB without being rude about it? I’m going through recruitment and I genuinely like them a lot but I’m concerned to hear others say they’re bottom tier and never reach quota. I don’t care about tiers, I’m looking to find my people but I wonder how much they miss quota by. Is it a lot? I’m just nervous they’re going to get kicked off campus and I don’t want to make a mistake

Posted By: Genuinely curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yo   

I mean there’s some girls that are cool in Gphi … but it’s generally considered bottom and everyone gets a bid . If you genuinely like the sisters go for it … just realize you aren’t getting any fraternity mixers

By: Yo
#2  by:    

I actually don’t think gphi is that far off from quota as some other people have been saying. I think they’re actually within range of other chapters number like adpi/phi sig/ast. Given that over 1000 girl are going through recruitment this year there’s a really good chance that every pledge class has great girls and girls of all types. You might not have as many mixer options as other chapters but as a girl you can go to whatever parties you want. Go where you feel most comfortable

By: —

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.