facebook

Sororities in trouble

by:    

Is Asa suspended? Is sk on probation and can’t have mixers? Have heard diff things and don’t know what to believe

Posted By: Laps
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

SK can’t have events

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ?   

Sk can have events? They’ve had all the events they’ve wanted since the school year started

By: ?
#2by:    

Asa can’t have big/little

By: yes
by: Ikr   

That really sucks, that’s a big deal and one of the reasons I plan to drop them

By: Ikr
by: be smart   

they’ll be able to have it later once the fake reports are confirmed fake

By: be smart
by: Al   

Idk it seems like the report might be real if fsl would go so far to say they can’t have it

By: Al
#3by:    

Google JMU Greek status. It’s all under Organization scorecards.

By: .
by: pam   

I looked on the website and it looks like theta and tri sigma are also in trouble for hazing? Is that true??

By: pam
by: Nope   

I don’t know what you’re looking at, but both those orgs scorecards say in good standing.

By: Nope
by: Yes   

If you click on the chapter and then scroll down they both have investigations pending?

By: Yes
#4by:    

for Asa it’s alleged

so it maybe isn’t true and they can fight it?? they always get false reports, don’t let this stop you from going through rush with them

By: Alleged
#5by:    

SK, DDD, AST, PHI MU are all on probation and can’t have parties or mixers. ASA is being investigated and will probably be cleared but just holding off on big/little until the investigation is complete. If you’re lucky enough to get a bid to ASA, you would be crazy to turn it down. Don’t let this alleged stuff being investigated turn you off. All the stars and frats party and find ways to still do fun stuff.

By: ysk
by: no   

not true, only SK is on a social probation

By: no
by: asa   

“Alcohol (two alleged policy violation(s); Hazing (three alleged policy violation(s) - Current Interim Suspension provisions include: Alpha Sigma Alpha may not conduct the Alpha Sigma Alpha Big/Little Reveal or any activities associated with the Alpha Sigma Alpha Big/Little Reveal. In addition, Alpha Sigma Alpha may not participate in any activity with any other Recognized Student Organization at James Madison University.”

By: asa
by: .   

Phi Mu is only on probation for Alcohol not hazing so they can have events

By: .
by: What   

What do you mean if you’re lucky enough to get a bid to asa? I didn’t really like them and they weren’t a favorite of the PNMs in my group either

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.