SSS SK ZTA
DDD ASA
Aphi Theta
AST
Phi Mu ADPi DG

Getting Better: DDD, Aphi, ADPi, DG
Getting Worse: ASA, ZTA, AST
Staying the Same: SSS, SK, Theta, Phi Mu

DDD will be better once they're off probation.

DG has been bottom for a long time, but they're definitely on the ups. The pledge classes get better and better. It's not long before they make it to lower mid tier

Posted By: opinions
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

tri-delt isn't thatt bad right now, but they really won't be making a come-back, and everyone knows it. they just are not what they used to be, and they just keep falling. definitely agree about dg getting better, though

SK SSS
ZTA ASA
DDD APhi
Theta PhiMu
AST
DG ADPi

By: little different

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

tri delt has really hot and fun girls in their pledge class I don't think they are falling at all

By: JMU
by: Agree   

Yea all this nonsense about tri d falling is just negative prop from other sororitys. They are doing just fine.

By: Agree
by: little differe   

I agree. They fell into some problems, but once they're off probation, I think they'll be great, I think they'll definitely recover fully

By: little differe
#3by:    

I agree with "Agree," but also with "little different." Tri delt is definitely doing just fine right now, but that's it. They're only fine, and they used to be great. The probation isn't the cause of it, but it kinda just sealed the deal. They're ok for right now, but it would be almost impossible for them to get back to the level they used to be.

By: realistic
#4by:    

agreed.. but I wouldn't have ZTA in the top three at all.

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.