facebook

who has the best pledge class this year?

by:    

I've heard Sigma Nu, ATO and KA had really strong classes this year. SX, DX and Pike had decent classes from what I've heard.

Posted By: Pledges
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I heard SNU, KA, and ATO's classes aren't so much good as they are big. Not sure what they consider good I guess.

By: idk
#2by:    

I wouldn't put sigma nus up there, sigma chi and pike definelty have better pledge classes. sigma nu is getting there though

By: no
#3by:    

Top tier at JMU is generally considered KA, ATO, SX, DX, and Pike. Sigma nu did have a pretty good pledge class, but the only top tier fraternities that I would say they passed are DX and Pike. The other three are still alot better than sig nu and are recruiting better pledges. Sigma nu is rising but its still going to take time, theres no way you can already throw them in top tier

By: Reality

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.