facebook

from an aphi

by:    

Hello, as a member of alpha phi I am appalled by what has been going on here in the past few weeks. As a sorority we are so much more than the "try hards" you are all painting us to be, first most of the stuff has been done by two members of our sorority of 200+ women so I don't think its fair to say you hate us all. Every year we raise thousands of dollars for our philanthropy and I can honestly say that i've found some of my best friends through joining alpha phi and our sisterhood is far from being fake. Down vote this post all you want i'm just tired of the endless hate, you may be able to hide behind an anonymous computer screen but just know that real people are affected by your posts. I love being a member of the greek community because i feel like we all support each other and there are so many friendships between girls in different houses, so stop painting this negative picture for pnms that we are all a bunch of hateful snobs. Thats all I have to say.. rant over lol.

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm so sorry you guys have to deal with this crap. But honestly I think it's just one person that seems to be obsessed with knocking you guys down, Greek life as a whole has nothing against you girls so don't let a bully on an anonymous website allow you to feel this way. They're just insecure if they feel the need to put down others to make themselves feel better... The literal definition of a bully.

By: Jmu
#2by:    

Keep your head up love. Our sisterhood is so much stronger than the people leaving spiteful hate ranks on a website that shouldn't matter to anyone in the first place. It's obviously not a true representation of our sorority. Love and aoe <3

By: Aoe
#3by:    

people are just tired of you guys breaking the rules and being obsessed with becoming a top tier sorority. You keep blaming it on your recruitment chair, but either way its not fair that you guys get a ton of advantages going into rush that other sororities dont have because they're not willing to break the rules. Stop playing the victim and look at it from other sororities perspectives.

By: ..
by: Yeah   

I get where other sororities are coming from but being hate ranked all day every day isn't necessary at all. It's just hurtful and speaks volumes of the people posting the hate ranks.

By: Yeah
by: Finally   

Thank god someone finally said it. And I find it funny that the entire time people made posts about the rule breaking all u aphis came on here all defensive saying stuff like "stop being jealous" or "stop being insecure" and the list goes on but now all of a sudden you're trying to play the victim and act all innocent.

By: Finally
by: Ok   

Well some stuff you guys have been saying is just pure lies which obviously comes from a jealous/negative place. And about the rule breaking which idk if there was any real rule breaking but its not like we all sit around being like hmm how can we break recruitment rules today??

By: Ok
by: dont think so...   

So what things were people saying that were lies? I'm almost positive nobody just made things up and no offense aphi but you aren't helping your cause at all right now you're just making people even more sick of you.

By: dont think so...
by: Yes!    

You guys are playing the victim. You are cheating rush and people are pissed. Third post is so so important and accurate.

By: Yes!
#4by:    

U GUYS ARE THE TAYLOR SWIFT OF GREEK LIFE

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

You keep blaming it on one person but all 200+ of you voted for her to be your recruitment chair so it's not like your the victim of all of this....

By: .
by: Um   

Yeah you caught us we all voted on the person who would break the most rules!! We're not all rule breakers

By: Um
#6by:    

i feel bad about how much sh itttt you guys talk about your recruitment chair #sisterhood

By: lollllll
#7by:    

Bump

By: Important
#8by:    

Bump!!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.