facebook

is cob worth it

by:    

is cob worth it bc i was dropped from all my fav houses. idk if i want to do it bc it feels like i’m begging for the attention of people who didn’t even want me in the first place

Posted By: rush sucked
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It is definitely worth it! Formal recruitment is so stressful and this year having the most pnms to sign up made it harder on the chapters. The girls you spoke to could have still loved you, the numbers just didn’t work out in your favor. It is definitely not begging for attention, there is no point in settling so for sure worth a shot. I mean if the convos were horrible then maybe not, and if you got dropped before impact, but if you made it to at least impact I would say go for it!

By: SB

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: rush sucks    

i only got 2 back for impact, my top and my bottom house. for pref i only got my bottom house. i thought i had really good convos with most of the girls but i barely got called back lol. i really want to be in a sorority but i don’t want to go through that and get dropped by all my favs again + i don’t even know if the ones i liked will be doing it

By: rush sucks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.