facebook

Theta vs Kappa debate

by: Real

Why is everyone glazing Theta so hard? Kappa is SO much better. Nicer girls ✅ Hotter girls ✅ Sisterhood ✅ Better house ✅

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha   

- sincerely a Kappa

By: Ha
#2  by: sorority reject lol   

hi i rushed last year, and didn’t get the house i wanted. planning to rush again but here is my opinion. kappa conversations felt a lil more forced (im from la and the girl kept subtly bragging she was from bel air) whereas theta asked more spontaneous questions. i appreciated the pins they wore and looking around there was much more diversity in the house. i have met girls in both kappa and theta now that im not in greek life and they both are respected houses fs, but very different vibes overall. personally, i feel theta girls were more welcoming and liked their house more…but they also dropped me after open house whereas kappa didn’t. i think that shows it’s more competitive bc i got dropped pi phi, aphi, dg but idk how it works.

By: sorority reject lol
#3  by: Boo   

kappa is full of a bunch of try hards. theta is more competitive, fun, and overall inclusive making them “better” in retrospect. there is nothing wrong with people preferring a chapter over another, get over it. they are just better at recruiting. so kappas hop off greek rank and get a life

By: Boo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.