facebook

the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the tr

by: Here we go

I went on this website before rushing hoping to get some true feedback and its all completely false. If you're rushing definitely ignore all these false stereotypes.

1. There isnt a war raging between the sororities. I know lots of girls in other houses and there isnt a scoff when you find out the girl you meet is in another house. Honestly, I felt way more comfortable approaching and starting conversations with other girls in greek since there are already a ton of things to talk about and laugh about, and they have all become friends of mine.

2. The people who " hear" that everyone hates each other in the house are most likely not in the house. Be real. There are over 100 girls in each house with many strong personalities. Some are bound to clash but even the ones I've seen in my house that don't necessarily click still respect the sisterhood and would have that girls back no matter what.

3. To all those considering rushing like I was a year ago. I made such an amazing decision joining greek life. I have created and shared the best memories with the best group of people.
Lastly, Please realize that while this site could be really cool its 95% FALSE. A lot of the "ratings" are written by angry people who just need to calm down, girls in houses that are stressing out because most of the things written on here are really negative and offsetting, and girls like me who are honestly sharing how great greek life is. It is just what I wanted it to be and more.

Posted By: Here we go
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.