facebook

real sorority rankings and explanations

by: finally

DG: Top as of now, but ONLY because they have no competition from PiPhi. Known for being cliquey and having an awful sisterhood. Generally pretty attractive girls, although their fall PC was pretty hit or miss.
PiPhi: REALLY slipping. Fall PC was horrible, really mixed bag of girls. Not known for being particularly attractive but know to have really chill personalities. At this point I think they're on par with APhi Theta and Kappa but I put them above because they're hanging on by name only
APhi/Theta/Kappa (interchangeable) APhi...not enough girls wanted their house so they had to give out snap bids and it's obvious by looking at their PC. Slipping, and have really bad relations with other sororities. Theta and Kappa are basically the same in my opinion. People say that Kappa is rising above Theta but I would argue that it all depends on their newest PCs this coming fall. Until then I'd say they're about equal
AXO: Same as always. Middle tier. Sporty and sweet girls
ADPi: Used to be bottom but I'd consider it bottom middle now, their fall PC was better than usual
TriDelt/GPhi (interchangeable): Bottom. Basically the same but GPhi had a surprisingly good PC so depending on their PC this coming fall I might put them above tridelt

Posted By: finally
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: finally   

Also, AEPhi: Bottom bottom. They have like 5 girls in the entire sorority and are losing their house. Didn't even participate in formal recruitment last fall

By: finally
#2  by: hahahaha   

why is this ONLY negative things about every house besides ADPI? so ridiculous, exaggerated, and somewhat down right untrue.

By: hahahaha
#3  by: hahahaha   

also a phi kappa and theta are not interchangeable, a phi is top tier. dg is not as cliquey as pi phi and has friends in all houses.

By: hahahaha
by: no....Jul 15, 2013 4:55:15 AM

a phi is not top anymore and pi phi is not cliquey at all, they have way better rep with other sororities than dg does

By: no....
#4  by: Um   

This entire post is BS, not only are the rankings incorrect, some of the things it says about each house is completely false not to mention solely negative. This post was most likely created by a bitter sorority girl not happy with her own house

By: Um
#5  by: Not that accurate   

Theta and kappa are completely not the same... This year kappa was probably better appearance wise while theta was much better personality wise and known for having more really chill girls.
1. Dg 2. Pi phi 3. Aphi 4. Theta 5. Kappa 6. AXO 7. Adpi 8.tri delt 9. Gphi
Forget the "on par with" crap THIS is the true ranking and it's pretty distinguishable, I definitely don't feel the houses should be placed in interchangeable groups of two or three when the rankings between them are clear.
Also you make it out like dg, pi phi and a phi all had horrible pledge classes when in reality those three had the best PC's at the school hence why they are the top houses. Even with the snap bids a phis PC still beats 6 other houses. That's not even biased that's just obvious

By: Not that accurate
by: nahJul 15, 2013 10:47:05 PM

Def wouldn't put theta above kappa especially comparing their latest pledge classes

By: nah
by: ^Jul 16, 2013 11:31:19 AM

What makes the best pledge classes is not the overall amount of hot girls, it's the overall amount of fun and cool girls that people in the Greek system actually wanna be friends with. Most guys in a top frat and most girls in a top sorority still prefer to hang out with thetas pledge class because the girls are just more chill. Kappa has more attractive girls but they also have more weird girls plus they let a bunch of girls in spring quarter who for sure bring them down

By: ^
#6  by: also   

Id say this is mean but pretty true of all the houses

By: also
#7  by: wow   

I feel really bad for whoever took the time to post this. You are completely bashing almost every sorority and it is obvious you are just self-loathing. How about instead of writing unnecessary and hurtful things about others, you focus on reevaluating how you feel about yourself and improve upon that?

By: wow
#8  by: 123   

There is a lot of drama over rankings and I think it is because there are so many great girls in the Greek system! It is so hard to say one house is better than the other because they all contain beautiful girls who are motivated and have great personalities. The first day of rush, did you feel a huge difference in the girls from DG to ADPi? I didn't! Granted, Tridelt and G Phi march to the beat of their own drum. People don't want to admit this because everyone wants to be number one. You are all fabulous!

By: 123
by: UhhhJul 22, 2013 4:48:55 AM

To answer your question actually yes, I did notice a difference in girls when I rushed those two houses- and a pretty big one. But there should be a noticeable difference among all houses because they are in fact different sororities and each are known for emphasizing their own aspects

By: Uhhh
#9  by: Agreeable   

I think the original post had it right

By: Agreeable
#10  by: sorta   

DG's pledge class is definitely not as bad as you make it sound.... most of the girls are gorgeous but I agree it was more of a mixed bag than in previous years
Semi accurate for PiPhi, they've definitely been slipping lately and wasn't a lot of girls top choices during rush
Kappa and Theta are not on par with APhi, but I'd agree that their latest pledge classes were pretty similar. Still, I'd rank APhi above them at #3, Kappa #4 and Theta #5
I think with ADPi's new pc they've risen to middle tier, on par with AXO

By: sorta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.