facebook

lets be nice for once on this site

by: :)

name the good qualities of every sorority! go!

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

DG is full of absolutely beautiful girls as well as pi phi. Both houses have good gpas as well but I would say that DG has more of a presence in the community than pi phi.

When it comes to alpha phi there has been a lot of negativity towards them because of bad blood with many other sororities. Most girls in this house are very beautiful and they do give a lot back charity wise. Also it seems like they are trying to foster better relationships with all the other houses by having sisterhoods with all the chapters. Plus they are EVERYWHERE. I see an a phi in her letters almost every day on campus.

Theta and kappa seem to pretty much be on a similar level with kappa being a little more low key than theta but they both seem to have strong sisterhoods.

So when it comes to Adpi it's been a little difficult because of forces that were completely out of their control. They seem to have an amazingly strong sisterhood and are really working to improve themselves. I'd say that they will be able to be on par with kappa and theta in a year or two!

AXO seems to have been slipping a little and losing that sporty reputation that they were known for but they are a huge house and always have really cute shirts! The ones I know at least loove to hack each others facebooks on the daily which I guess is a sign of a strong sisterhood! Lol

Tri delt and gphi are clearly on the lower rungs of the social hierarchy but They have really strong sisterhoods and that's what truly matters

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.