facebook

DPHIE Hazing??????

by: PNM

What did DPHIE actually do that was so bad? Everyone says something different and I think PNMs have a right to know

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: unicorn   

under fiu policy apparently a scavenger hunt is considered hazing.. literally a scavenger hunt on campus

By: unicorn
by: mooSep 9, 2024 7:19:55 PM

they were found guilty of hazing with multiple counts so it had to be more than one thing. It looks like they’re just focusing on one of the least important aspect of what they were found guilty for to not scare of pmns. smart. but honestly if a pnm is reading this i wouldn’t be scared at all. they would be crazy do anything even remotely similar to hazing with their nm class and they probably have fiu and their own headquarters watching them closely for awhile

By: moo
by: DphieSep 10, 2024 2:58:58 PM

This is far from the truth, they were found responsible under one account. They only got in trouble for the scavenger hunt on campus that fiu found wrong somehow, but now I’ve seen they have been back for a while doing well

By: Dphie
by: ok girlSep 10, 2024 10:14:17 PM

i’m not a pnm so you don’t have to keep lying to me. a nm wouldn’t have written a letter MULTIPLE pages to fiu about just a scavenger hunt. Multiple things in the nm letter were found true while they were investigating for months and each thing was a different count. You guys wouldn’t have been put on probation for 1 year if it was just a scavenger hunt. don’t lie when this is all public basically

By: ok girl
by: ok girlSep 10, 2024 10:16:05 PM

most sororities have someone working in the pan office and so many of us were involved in one way to another with the investigation. it’s not a secret

By: ok girl
by: PNMSep 11, 2024 4:54:55 PM

People are bringing up the scavenger hunt but not saying what part about it was hazing? That's what PNMs want and deserve to know.

By: PNM
by: -Sep 11, 2024 9:32:04 PM

any scavenger hunt is considered hazing. thats the part that is considered hazing, the fact that it was called a scavenger hunt

By: -
#2  by: bbbb   

told new members they needed to lose weight and go on diets

By: bbbb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.