CHIO

Bottom:
AOPi
PIPHI

Posted By: Wvu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wvu   

This is honestly how everyone at Wvu views the sororities. Tiers don't mean that you shouldn't want to be in a specific house. All of the houses are different and have their own style. I just think the tiers are based on how competitive each house has been in the last few years of recruitment. Anyone who disagrees is honestly just bitter about their placement, but this is really honest. I am not in a top tier, however I love my house. I know we are not the most competitive, but we are truly sisters. So please take a good look at each house and find a home for you. You don't want to go somewhere and feel out of place.

By: Wvu
#2  by: Wvu   

This is honestly how everyone at Wvu views the sororities. Tiers don't mean that you shouldn't want to be in a specific house. All of the houses are different and have their own style. I just think the tiers are based on how competitive each house has been in the last few years of recruitment. Anyone who disagrees is honestly just bitter about their placement, but this is really honest. I am not in a top tier, however I love my house. I know we are not the most competitive, but we are truly sisters. So please take a good look at each house and find a home for you. You don't want to go somewhere and feel out of place.

By: Wvu
#3  by: Guest   

this is so wrong its almost funny

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.