facebook

Actual question here

by:    

For sororities I know there’s a “total” membership they’re supposed to have or they have to do informal recruitment. I was looking on the Greek site and it says alpha phi only has 189 members but most of the other popular chapters have 200-250. What’s up with that? Even Tridelt has more members.

Posted By: Legit
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Because they’re more selective

By: Lol
by: ????   

What are you talking about total is set at 200 something and in the spring everyone gets a new member class and that put my chapter at 240+. Id be curious to know why their chapter was only under 200 in the spring after recruitment too and where OP saw this info.

By: ????
#2by:    

A huge portion of their upper class men dropped out because of internal drama. I seriously don’t know how they put on such a. Good show during rush they’re an awful org…

By: Rod
by: RHONJ   

Ooo but they get FaMoUs members
Yeah cuz have you seen how their parents behave? Why would anyone want that mess in their lives.

By: RHONJ
by: ?   

Idk why you’re making fun of alpha phi for taking a RHONJ kid when SK took the cake boss daughter

By: ?
#3by:    

Because most girls drop out of Aphi or are bullied out if it

By: Uhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Demo   

Can you elaborate?? What does alpha phi do that other sororities don’t?

By: Demo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.