facebook

Actual question here

by: Legit

For sororities I know there’s a “total” membership they’re supposed to have or they have to do informal recruitment. I was looking on the Greek site and it says alpha phi only has 189 members but most of the other popular chapters have 200-250. What’s up with that? Even Tridelt has more members.

Posted By: Legit
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Because they’re more selective

By: Lol
by: ????Aug 21, 2024 8:03:07 AM

What are you talking about total is set at 200 something and in the spring everyone gets a new member class and that put my chapter at 240+. Id be curious to know why their chapter was only under 200 in the spring after recruitment too and where OP saw this info.

By: ????
#2  by: Rod   

A huge portion of their upper class men dropped out because of internal drama. I seriously don’t know how they put on such a. Good show during rush they’re an awful org…

By: Rod
by: RHONJAug 27, 2024 8:35:21 AM

Ooo but they get FaMoUs members
Yeah cuz have you seen how their parents behave? Why would anyone want that mess in their lives.

By: RHONJ
by: ?Aug 28, 2024 3:32:08 PM

Idk why you’re making fun of alpha phi for taking a RHONJ kid when SK took the cake boss daughter

By: ?
#3  by: Uhh   

Because most girls drop out of Aphi or are bullied out if it

By: Uhh
by: DemoAug 30, 2024 3:08:20 PM

Can you elaborate?? What does alpha phi do that other sororities don’t?

By: Demo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.