facebook

Hazing on the university of delaware campus

by:    

It is crazy to me the school acts like fraternity's don’t haze any frat other then maybe Pike and the bottoms haze their pnms awfully. I have heard so many story's from guys in decent frats. I just don’t get why anyone would want to subject themselves to being treated awfully by people they are supposed to be “friends” with

Posted By: Confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not very nelk of u

By: beer
#2by:    

Compare the hazing here to the hazing they do at any southern school. There’s only two frats who haze horribly (one lost half their pledges last semester and the other got kicked off campus/lost their house).

By: HAHA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Bobby   

which 2 frats r those

By: Bobby
by: Ge    

Sig nu and sae

By: Ge
by: Lol   

^KA and SAE

By: Lol
#3by:    

Few of the only frats not filled with softies

By: Breh
#4by:    

Comments like this constantly come from ppl who don’t get it. You have to work for it to make it worth it. When you basically just sign your name and pay a $, it means nothing. The shared experience of pledging is massive. Work for it if you want it to matter.

By: Don’t get it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.