facebook

notes after weekend 1

by:    

here are my notes would love tips for getting a bid

dz i loved the new york shirts and they were cool had a really good convo today and my roommate is in it and she says it’s fine but nervous
sdt dropped me this morning
i dropped tri sig and had sk today but that’s fine with me the rooms were cute though (glad youre here theme yesterday and blue theme today, bottom of my 7)
kd was fine but not my vibe i could see how some people would like but theyre my 6th
kappa was hot the girls were so nice and i loved the outfits the girl i talked to was also from my hometown so hoping to be called back
alpha chi had the best rooms yesterday and today and seemed genuine and the convo was really good hoping to be called back
chio dropped me this morning
aephi was also nice but i dont know if i connected with them that much the girl didn’t seem to like me im hoping for dz kappa or alpha chi more but still put them in top 5
dphie was my last one of the day they were nice and cute i liked their philanthropy but felt similarly to aephi
really confused about phi ro

final was dz kappa alpha chi aephi dphie then kd and sk

Posted By: me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not sure what you’re hoping to get of posting this? It’s a super personal experience and the internet shouldn’t be helping you decide

By: Truth
#2by:    

just keep being yourself at the houses! It seems like you had good connections in your top 3 so as long as you keep up the good energy you should be fine! If they bring you back in sisterhood it means they see you in the chapter and want to get to know you more!

By: panhel love
#3by:    

Girl get off this website wtf

By: Dz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.