facebook

new rankings

by:    

so with the new pledge classes, what are the sorority rankings now?

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Kappa
Tridelt/Theta
KD/Pi Phi
Chi O/Zeta
ADPi/AXO
AOPi

By: truth
by: Do lnow   

To all you peeps considering kappa , do know that you will have to let actives undress you COMPLETELY for I itiation. Enjoy your personal girl on girl encounter

By: Do lnow
by: At initiation    

At initiation kappas are undressed by actives . Weird!!! Do decide if that's ok with you before pledging Kappa

By: At initiation
#2by:    

zetas pledge class this year was very strong. can see them moving up in the ranks in the near future

By: accurate
#3by:    

KD is DEFINITELY considerably below pi phi at this point. Could be a stretch but i'd venture to say below Chi O/Zeta

By: hm
#4by:    

Kappa/Theta
Tri Delt
Pi Phi/Zeta
Chi O/KD
AXO/ADPi
AOPi

By: sorority
by: got it   

spot on

By: got it
by: Wow   

The tri hard zetas are all over this site today! Newsflash: no one but a zeta (or the mother of a zeta) would come on this site to say how "solid" their pledge class is...... Please stop

By: Wow
by: lolol   

the fact that "wow"s comment keeps getting downvoted proves what they said...

By: lolol

At this point, there are more "Zetas self rank!" posts than actual posts about Zeta... calm down. They did a good job, got a great class. Whoever is taking the time to be that aggressive about a slight change in the rankings looks even more pathetic than the original posts ever could have been.

by: Omg   

There are mean comments about at least four other sororities on this thread and others and I don't see any of them complaining...... Besides, you have to admit Some zeta went a little whacko with some major self ranking, which will always bring out the claws.

By: Omg

I'm just saying if every random compliment or slightly above average (though probably valid) ranking about a sorority is followed by 5 aggressive "psycho" "whacko" "pathetic" comments then that sorority has more haters than people posting. It's just a ranking and rankings are opinions so why the anger and hostility?

by: Haha   

Because no one likes changes in rankings even though this website is 90% guys spamming to get a rise out of everyone and shouldn't be taken seriously in the first place.

By: Haha
by: You ahole   

Rankings are offensive, period. Most likely the people listed at the top are writing all the rankings because they're the only ones who care. Most likely the houses listed at the bottom are the classiest houses- they are obviously not the ones wasting their time on this site

By: You ahole
#5by:    

Kkg
Theta
DDD
KD
Pi phi
XO
ZTA
AXO
ADPi
AOPi

By: Ok
by: haha   

LOOOOL KD I SEE YOU

By: haha
#6by:    

Kappa/Theta
Tri Delt
Zeta/Chi O
Pi Phi/KD
Alpha Chi
ADPi/AOPi

(Based on pledge class alone)

By: legit
by: sorority   

Agree completely

By: sorority
by: Sooo   

Let me get this straight.... Zeta jumped over three sororities this year??? Please stop with the embarrassing self promotion. The truth is that there were an extraordinary amount of pretty girls going thru rush this year, so all the pledge classes look great. But it takes time to know which are best in terms of more important qualities like leadership and academics, so let's just wait and see, why don't we?

By: Sooo
by: true   

Chi O and Zeta's PCs this year were both very very strong, really beautiful girls

By: true
by: Freshman guy   

This is a joke

By: Freshman guy
by: No   

Chi O's pledge class definitely falls below Pi phi's and KD's... Possibly even zeta's. This was definitely a chi o making this ranking LOL we see yo

By: No
by: Let's just be clear   

The sororities listed at the top are never leaders or academic. Dont kid yourselves

By: Let's just be clear
#7by:    

This year:
Kappa
Theta/ Tri Delt
Pi Phi
KD/Zeta/ Chi O
Alpha Chi
ADPi
AOPi

Overall:
Theta/Kappa
TriDelt
PiPhi/KD
ChiO
Zeta
Alpha Chi/ADPi
AOPi

By: Real talk
by: as;dfhahsd;   

Literally no way theta is still above tri delt or kd is tied with pi phi

By: as;dfhahsd;
by: L   

theta is still miles ahead of tri delt.

Tri delt is the most overrated sorority on campus. KD just self ranks no one believes they are where they say they are

By: L
#8by:    

Zeta's pledge class this year was on FIRE

By: freal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ok   

literally zeta please stop spamming this website

By: ok
by: Please   

You might think you are helping Zeta with your silly self promo posts but you are not! Your Zisters will be mortified when they see this. Please ztop.

By: Please
by: Lol   

Man you sorority girls really can't let each other get a little credit can you? Not a Zeta just giving props where it's due. everyone knows it's a hot class, y'all need to chill.

By: Lol
by: No   

Zeta, , you are the ones that need to chill.

By: No
#9by:    

Kappa
Tri Delt
Theta
Pi phi
Chi o/Zeta
Kd/Axo
Adpi
Aopi

By: Truth
by: ?   

I know people don't like theta but all their cuts on pref night went to kappa so they got all the girls they wanted. They've always been the top house (sometimes kappa is better, sometimes they're tied, but overall top house with pretty and nice girls, kappas can be mean). I would say if they got everyone they wanted they have a good pledge class. Tridelt is definitely moving up though. Kappa honestly got a lot of the girls theta didn't want.

By: ?
by: ummm no   

I don't know who gave you your information ? but Kappa got a lot of the girls that they wanted. And theta got a bunch of girls kappa cut. I think they actually sorted themselves out pretty well considering how much overlap there was. But in terms of the number of girls both houses wanted, Kappa killed it and Theta struggled

By: ummm no
by: Uhhh   

What a biitch

By: Uhhh
#10by:    

Embarrassing self promotion from zeta...

Kkg/theta
Tri delt
Pi phi/KD
Chi o/zeta
AXO
ADPi
AOPi

By: Hah
by: Yes   

In other words nothing has really changed because everyone did really well. Congrats to all. Let's let the new pledges enjoy themselves and give the self ranking/sorority bashing a rest. No one has really even seen them yet so any comments about how great a particular pledge class is are coming from within, which is pathetic.

By: Yes
by: ummmm   

would definitely say there have been some changes. Theta had a rough go of it, and Tri Delt did way better than usual, so they're probs tied with Kappa for this year at the top. Zeta and ChiO did way better than usual, and KD has slipped. PiPhi is in a solid fourth place behind the usual top three.

By: ummmm
by: Umm no   

It's really too soon to jump to these conclusions.

By: Umm no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.