facebook

zbt, ato, fiji

by:    

Can I get a description of these three, who has the most potential in the future and which gets the best/most girls?

Posted By: ./.
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

zeeb

By: .
#2by:    

I don't really know too much about any of them. zbt probably? they've been back on campus for a much shorter time and seem to be doing just as good or better in certain ways than the others. But all of them do moderately well and would be better options than dtd Pike ka phi psi

By: a
by: lol   

^clearly a ZBT

By: lol
#3by:    

As a girl in a mid tier sorority I like zbt out of these three and most girls I know like zbt better than the other two as well

By: B
by: i   

think that should read "as an adpi who doesn't get offered alcohol at any better houses I like zbt out of these three and most girls I know like zbt better than the other two as well"

By: i
#4by:    

ATO is traditionally a better house than ZBT and ZBT is definitely better than FIJI. I'm fairly certain that ZBT just posted this to self-rank.

By: Bye ZBT

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Nah this was probably started by a lambda chi to defame the lower middle tier fraternities

By: Witchhunter
#6by:    

ATO is definitely the best out of this bunch.

By: ( . Y. )

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.