facebook

unconventional sorority rankings

by:    

Based on classiness of reputation and level of sisterhood.
XO- Tends to attract girls who are put together and involved, with a lot of them being Southern and Christian. Seem to care a lot about each other and volunteering
ADPi- They're very similar to XO in a lot of ways, but tend to be kind of irrelevant in terms of reputation. They seem to be really genuine and care a lot about each other. Kind of split between partiers and super Christian girlsAXO- See ADPi's description. During rush I thought they were kind of awkward, but their latest pledge class is really cool
ZTA- I have a hard time characterizing Zeta. They have kind of a party girl reputation, but I know a ton of girls in Zeta who don't drink and go to church regularly. They've got a pretty good rep though
Tri Delt- Typical sorority girls: blonde, preppy, vivacious, partiers. All the tri delts I know are very sweet and popular, but kind of air-headed
Theta- They're definitely top in terms of exclusivity, but it's practically impossible to get a bid if you didn't know sisters before coming to Vandy
KD- Some sweet girls, some partiers. Seem to be very concerned about their image, but are involved in a lot of campus organizations
Pi Phi- They seem nice, but wild. Good if you like partying, but not for me
AOPi- Probably the most loving and accepting, but they can be pretty awkward. Also a weird mix between partiers and innocent girls
KKG- They're hot and like to party. Don't care much about philanthropy and sisterhood

Posted By: Sophomore
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

not commenting on the rankings but hey chi o

By: L
#2by:    

Going to church doesn't make you a good person just like going to parties doesn't make u a bad person.

By: Newsflash

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.