facebook

sophomore sorority rush

by:    

Hi there, can anyone who went through rush as a sophomore tell their experience, and the gpa they rushed with if they don't mind! I'm a bit nervous if I'll get a bid or not.

Posted By: sophomore PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This question has been asked sooo many times. You should have at least 3.0 as a sophomore. You've had time to adjust to college. 3.5 for the sororities that have GPA cutoffs.

By: Ugh
#2by:    

I rushed as a sophomore with 3.3 gpa, and got into one of the "top tier" houses. It honestly wasn't all that different than rushing as a freshman, except that I maybe knew more people in the Greek system. Seriously don't stress about it- rushing was the best choice I've made in a long time

By: Don't worry!
by: thanks!   

Did you know anyone in the top tier houses? I know a few in each house but I am not great friends with them. I have heard it is really hard to get into a top tier house as a sophomore if you don't personally know a lot of the sisters.

By: thanks!
by: confused   

Didn't know literally a single girl in my house before I rushed!

By: confused
by: Don't worry!   

Hi again! I had met a few girls, but didn't know any of them well!

By: Don't worry!
#3by:    

Rush ksig

By: r

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

If you're a second semester sophomore with a 3.8

By: What avout
by: really?   

Does it need to be that high? I wasn't able to rush as a freshman because I did not do well first semester, but even though I did alright second semester and I am going to do my best this fall, my gpa is probably going to be 3.1, but definitely not 3.8

By: really?
by: @realt?   

No I'm asking if that's okay bc I just transferred

By: @realt?
by: ^   

you will be fine, thats a great gpa to rush with

By: ^
by: dude   

Why wouldn't that be ok? Do you think their requirements are like a 4.0 or something?

By: dude
by: @dude   

I just didn't know if that'd help me get a bid cause I don't have connections

By: @dude

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.