facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by:    

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at Vanderbilt University - VU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There were soooo many pretty, fun, smart girls in here...they definitely had a great pledge class. Vandy girls all the way!!!

By: ????

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I wasn't sure at first, but once I got to know the girls, I loved it! Very down to earth and fun!

By: wow
#3by:    

Soo many girls preffed ADPi over Theta this year! Great job girls!

By: Fresh girl
by: Omg   

Cool ADPi girl. Glad you need to validate on greekrank.

By: Omg
by: ^   

Calm down.. It's very obvious this is from the same person bumping every other old post

By: ^
#4by:    

Clearly y'all haven't vetted their pledge class carefully. The sophomores that ended in it are sloppy seconds and could be dear ones as cute on a good day by a blind person. If any of you actaully know any ADPi's in the 2016 pledge class, you would know they are pretty much all miserable, always thinking of ways to miss chapter, and feeling very disconnected with their sorority. All of these 'unbiased' posts are just from frat guys who only know a sorority's short term reputation. That's why kappa will always be ranked number one on this site, even though most of them are completely rude and dismissive. AOII will struggle to break free from its low place ok the totem pole. (Most of their bigger girls are graduating, so hopefully that will help them.) How about y'all actually see about these sororities and pledge classes instead of blindly leaning on tradition? Or has all the Natty Light ruined your brain?

By: bb
by: Lol   

You're just so wrong it's funny. Also, your argument kind of contradicts itself. You say don't lean on tradition to judge the pledge classes? That's exactly why people are seeing that ADPI did pretty well this year. You're obviously from a chapter that either didn't do well this year or is getting shat on by gr.

By: Lol
by: @bb   

Definitely an AXO, a chi o, or a zeta

By: @bb
by: Yep   

My bet is it's a Zeta trying to distract from the fact they didn't even make quota this year.

By: Yep
#5by:    

Obviously some jealous girl from a similar ranked house. I don't know where you got your information because everyone I know in ADPi loves it there and that came through in their recruitment which is why literally everyone but you is talking about how well they did by their standards. The girls in ADPi are girls who value sisterhood and genuine friendship over petty rankings.

By: Wrong
#6by:    

More like ADbyeeeee

By: Yes mama

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.