facebook

frats

by:    

I got to a big school up north but I walked through campus today and was shocked at how small all the Greek housing was with the exception of SAE. How big are most of these fraternities and sororities? Some houses look like they couldn't hold 15 guys

Posted By: uw
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

uw= univ of washington? wisconsin?

only exec board members get to live in the houses

tbh though, this sounds like a SAE trying to overemphasize their house

By: L
#2by:    

SAE lives on this site constantly trying to keep their frat relevant. Their little Lego castle perfectly matches their ridiculously huge but fragile egos.

By: Yes
#3by:    

The first time I saw the SAE house I thought it was a White Castle burger franchise! And then it didn't take long to figure out that the quality of men that house churns out is pretty much equivalent to the garbage served at that fast food joint---basically, you have to be really drunk or have zero self respect to frequent either one.

By: Tbh
#4by:    

Oh, hello Lords of Lameville! Your castle is as pathetic as ya'all are!

By: #castlebasher
#5by:    

I wrote this, go to Wisconsin in Madison. Just curious on the size of chapters/how big events are when houses are that small. Not in SAE in Madison but no need for all the negativity here haha

By: uw

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No one cares   

At Vandy the officers live in the houses and everyone else lives on campus. The frat houses are one big party room and a few bedrooms in the back for the officers.

By: No one cares

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.