facebook

lower tier or middle tier

by:    

I just don't know about ADPI such a mixed group.

Posted By: ADPI
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

from the rankings I have seen it has always been bottom.

By: L
#2by:    

Where do you see middle tier in ADPi??

By: ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

They're no AOPi but they're definitely at the bottom

By: J
#4by:    

ADPi definitely isn't Theta or Kappa, but most ADPis don't want to be Thetas-too much drama and obsessing over rankings. Personally, I'd put them on par with Zeta, below Chi O/KD/Pi Phi, slightly above AXO, and much higher than AOII. With that being said, I think most ADPis don't care too much about rankings, and most girls joined ADPi because they wanted a group with genuine sisterhood, regardless of its rank (the same can be said for AXO).
They are a pretty mixed group. It's split pretty evenly between Christian girls, who don't really party and would fit into ChiO,and girls who party a lot and got cut from KD and PiPhi. Even with that, I think most girls genuinely get along and accept each other whether or not they party.

By: opinion
by: Um.   

ADPi has always been bottom. They rank below AXO this year and WAY below Zeta.

By: Um.
#5by:    

I think AOPi is alone at the bottom ADPi is lower tier with A X O. Zetas still really new but has done well. Then you get into mid tier X O and Pi Phi or K D.

By: True
#6by:    

Huge influx of down votes. Looks like the ADPis have found this thread

By: L

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.