facebook

ratings coming from a kappa

by:    

KKG (obv - a little biased here but I'm right)
Theta
Tridelt
Pi Phi/Chi O
KD
ZTA
ADPi
AXO
AOPi

Posted By: imakappa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Finally someone putting chi o higher than normal. Honestly chi o is upper mid tier but they're just different and hard to compare.

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No.   

Chi O are known to be boring, cookie cutter, and bottom tier in terms of hotness and personality. Maybe it's hard to get into if you aren't a southern Christian but overall most people (or guys at least) would say lower-middle/upper bottom tier.

By: No.
by: lol   

^KD, your desperation is showing

By: lol
#2by:    

I think that besides the argument that can be made that y'all and theta are on even footing at the top, this is pretty spot on.

By: notakappa
by: Yeah   

Many of the sororities are on even footing and that's why the idea of creating ranks and tiers is ridiculous. Can't figure out why it's soooo important for some girls to call themselves "top tier". It's icky.

By: Yeah
#3by:    

Obviously this isn't a kappa writing it and someone trying to make them look bad

By: No
by: Well   

I wouldn't be so sure.....

By: Well
#4by:    

A message by "ratings from a kappa" under the name "I'm a kappa" when a real Kappa sister would never say this. This is clearly a Chi O in some sort of last ditch effort because everyone said that KD and Zeta had the best PCs of the mid tier this year and Chi O is on it's way down.

By: Pathetic
by: Oh God   

Please, please stop! We all need to ignore posts like this one that is designed to pit sororities against each other. Kappas aren't loud, Chi Os aren't boring, and KDs aren't desperate. Stop being caddy biotches and making vandy look bad.

By: Oh God
#5by:    

^kappas are loud af

By: fratStar
#6by:    

I think chi o is more selective (in strange ways) than sororities below it, but it's up to everyone to judge whether we get that confused with being good

By: chio

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.