facebook

sorority

by:    

rank the sororities in 5 tiers of 2 each. go.

Posted By: vu
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Tri Delt/Kappa
Theta/KD
Zeta/Pi Phi
Chi O/Alpha Chi
ADPi/AOPi

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: what   

KD stop

By: what
by: Guest   

Theta/TriDelt
Kappa/PiPhi
KD/ChiO/Zeta
ADPi/AChiO
AOPi

By: Guest
by: Guest   

Tri delt stop

by: nah   

Nice try Tri delt

By: nah
by: And   

Zeta stop

By: And
by: Lol   

When Tri Delt tries to cover up their self ranking by throwing a random Zeta stop into the mix.

By: Lol
#2by:    

The above one was so bad.

It's hard to rank in groups of 3 let alone 5...

By: L
#3by:    

last couple of years:
theta/kappa
tridelt/piphi
kd/zeta
chio/adpi
axo/aopi

overall:
theta/kappa
tridelt/kd
chio/piphi
axo/zeta
adpi/aopi

By: truth
by: True   

Yeah the "last few years" one I would say is most accurate. Zeta's hard to place because they were new a few years ago but the last few pledge classes have been upper mid-tier. And Chi O has taken a major downfall. I do think Alpha Chi deserves to be tied with Chi O though. Their new pledge class is hot!

By: True
by: Answer   

In terms of girls actually wanting to get in a sorority last rush (because tiers are more than how hot the girls are):

Theta/Tri Delt
Kappa/Pi Phi
Chi O/KD
Zeta/Achio
Adpi/Aopi

By: Answer
by: Inaccurate   

Chi O lost a lot of girls to KD, Zeta, and Alpha Chi last year. I would put them a little above ADPi and Alpha Chi in terms of the chapters girls actually wanted.

By: Inaccurate
#4by:    

Kappa/Theta
Tri Delt/Zeta
Pi Phi/Chi O
KD/AXO
ADPi/AOPi

Before you start arguing, there's a big gap between Tri Delt and Zeta. And I know that's pretty high for Chi O this year but a lot of the freshman really liked them this year, I think they deserve to be higher than Alpha Chi and KD. It's not fair to rank them so low just because their pledge class isn't considered "hot". They are sweet, smart girls.

By: Hmmm
by: Oh my gosh   

The above is ridiculous

By: Oh my gosh
by: Agreed   

Especially if you're going by looks/popularity with guys I say this is accurate.

By: Agreed
by: Self-rank police   

Chi o stop

By: Self-rank police
by: lolz   

Pi phi is way better than Zeta, sorry. And Kappa is not above Tri delt???

By: lolz
#5by:    

kappa/theta
tri delt
-small gap-
pi phi/chi o
kd
zeta
-gap-
axo
adpi/aopi

By: ha
by: Deal with it.   

Times have changed and everyone is over this outdated ranking. Zeta and KD moved up and Chi O moved down. Get over it.

By: Deal with it.
#6by:    

with Truth- its more comprehensive and helps Pms understand why there is a variation in ranks at times- I also think it is the most accurate. I also think the list could change at any time so it is important that sororities and Pm's choose well- what is the best fit for both. Good Luck!

By: I agree
by: Very true!   

I don't encourage PNM to come to Greek Rank, but if you are, this is the best thread to look at.

By: Very true!
by: Truth!   

Agreed and also KD is all over GR (as usual) trying to get this one to the bottom since it's the only accurate one about their ranking.

By: Truth!
by: So true!   

So true about KD. This one should be kept at the top. Someone tries to get this one to the bottom every single day.

By: So true!
by: Smh   

Girl, you might want to tone down your hate for KD..... Pnm's are smart enough to see through it. Plus, it makes you look like a crazy lunatic. Especially to those of us who know who u are..... Why not take your hatred out on him instead of an entire sorority? Just sayin.....

By: Smh
by: Calm down   

I posted the "KD getting this post to the bottom" comment. It was just an observation of what I've seen on this site. Whoever you think hates you and your sorority over a guy didn't post that, as I'm sure she didn't post a lot of the other things you're accusing her of. Sorry if it caused any drama.

By: Calm down
by: Hahaha   

Oh right, you didn't mean to start any drama..... You cyber bullies crack me up!

By: Hahaha
#7by:    

Theta/TriDelt
Kappa/PiPhi
KD/ChiO/Zeta
ADPi/AChiO
AOPi

by: Yep   

This is pretty accurate.

By: Yep
#8by:    

Rush ksig

By: S
#9by:    

accurate

By: .
#10by:    

kd stoppp tri delt stopp zeta stopppp everybody chill that's all I see on this post. Tiers literally do not matter. Neither do sororities.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.