facebook

attention pnms

by:    

Girls who are using this to try to feel the "true personality" of houses, stop right here. This is what recruitment is for. You could read great things about a "top tier" house and then decide it definitely isn't for you, or vice versa. EVERYONE thinks their house is top tier. And some sororities frequent this website more than others. Don't use this as a tool to help you decide "i want this house because it's better than this house." The only way you'll get a feel for what house you truly belong in is by going through the recruitment process. Most of the stereotypes on this website are 5 years old, anyway. Just save yourself.

Posted By: :D
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This website is a joke. Above poster is clearly from one of the aforementioned sororities that comes here "more frequently than others" to try to keep their chapter in the top. All of the sorority women at Vanderbilt are amazing. Anyone actually in a sorority would say the same. Don't use this to decide who to keep an eye on. Meet girls when you get to school and decide that way.

By: ^ Don't listen to that

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Uh huh   

so true! If you are the kind of person who chooses a sorority based on anonomous nonsense, then look here. Otherwise, wait! I honestly loved and could see myself fitting in with almost every sorority at Vandy when I rushed. They are all a little different, but all top tier in my book. Sadly every sorority has a couple of insecure girls who deserately cling to the idea of tiers. It's irritating and rude.

By: Uh huh
#2by:    

This.

By: Yeah
#3by:    

So proud of all the Vandy Sororities! What smart, wonderful girls!! Keep up the good work!

By: Awesome
#4by:    

Needs to stay at top.

By: Yep
#5by:    

Not every house is top tier.

Also, if it can be that way for the guys, it can be that way for the girls too. Keep in touch with reality girls.

By: haha
#6by:    

Panhel love to all. A lot of similar girls in various letters. All friends!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.