facebook

aepi kicked off campus

by:    

What chapter do you think they'll try to join with like ka/phidelt

Posted By: AEbye
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They got initiated so the pledges can't join another chapter.

By: Sad
#2by:    

Probably a mid tier frat trying to rise (if it's possible). They're close to Sig Chi but I don't see it happening. FIJI? Pike? Maybe they'll jump on LXA?

By: speculator
by: curious   

Why not Sig Chi? Seems like an obvious choice what am I missing

By: curious
by: speculator   

I could see members individually joining Sig Chi, but I don't think that they'd be willing to take another whole PC a la KA/PhiDelt

By: speculator
by: AEbye   

i agree i thought ka made sense for phi delt cuz they both have really similar national vibes / vandy vibes

always felt like a grown up ka woulda been similar to phi delt anyways

but sig chi and aepi feel like entirely different people and trajectories

By: AEbye
by: vandy   

Nah def LXA

By: vandy
#3by:    

ZBT or SigNu

By: FTW
#4by:    

Why not LXA?

By: ??
#5by:    

KA/phi delt worked because KA was so new and needed numbers. Doubtful any frat that’s been around and has numbers already would be willing to put up with a merger. My “mid tier” house would never agree to it. That would take 0 shame and everyone would tear them apart for it. Seems like AEPi’s only real options are off campus or LXA

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: alala   

even there, lxa is a bad option bc they won't have a house for the next few years during construction

By: alala
by: hmm   

unless LXA gets AEPi’s house during construction on the LXA house... that’d be hilarious if that worked out

By: hmm
#6by:    

what happened to aepike?

By: eee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.