Kd/tri delt
Zeta/pi phi
Chi o/adpi
A chi o
Aopi

Posted By: Me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Piphi? They had a great rush. Most on here would agree piphi and tridelt did amazing. Theta ok but kappa? Kappa has a weird pc.

By: Kk
by: trihard   

tri delt didn't fill their pledge class and is doing COB this year

By: trihard
by: what   

This is simply false

By: what
by: whattt   

that's so unsure. tri delt has the same size pc as theta, both exceeded quota

By: whattt
#2by:    

Haha ok KD

By: Ha
#3by:    

lmao what a mess of a ranking
zeta being on the level of pi phi???
adpi being on the level of chi o?????
come on now

By: lmao
#4by:    

Really the rankings have kappa, theta, piphi and tridelt in top tier. Some argue kappa the best other theta. When you are in the top it doesn’t matter. One could be tops for sisterhood and one for involvement. I think KD is just truly a mid tier (and probably top mid tier) but the 4 listed above are the core 4 at Vandy.

By: Kk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I’m not even in a sorority and I can clearly see a dominance of poster praising pi phi... why is no one calling this out? They really did not do well enough to move up to top tier. Yeah, their pc is good, but it didn’t exceed expectations. Just a personal opinion.

By: Okay
by: uh   

just a quick question - if you aren’t in a sorority, why would you be scrolling through this website in the first place? there are definitely a decent amount of posts about them but this could be said for a lot of the houses and, by the nature of this website, it’s a little hard to figure out exactly who is posting what because it could be a member of the sorority in question or someone trying to make them look bad

By: uh
by: Okay   

My friends are greek and I decided not to rush

By: Okay
#6by:    

I heard that Pi Phi asked Guy Fieri to be their guest speaker on Bid Day and he cancelled on Pref Night and it was so traumatic for all of the members that they blew pref and now they have a lower tier pref class. Sucks for them, they were so close to top tier! Hopefully he's able to make it next year. RIP Pi Phi

By: rushgenius2017godores

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.