facebook

2018 pledge classes

by:    

Its crazy how everyone is now saying Theta is the best sorority. They only got the best pc this year because they paired with SAE for homecoming.

Posted By: Irrelevant
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This has to be a joke

By: Uh
#2by:    

lol wait sorry, who is exactly is saying theta is now the best sorority?

consensus seems to be that pi phi and tri delt killed rush, and that theta won over kappa this year with girls that preffed both (unlike last year)

By: ha
#3by:    

It makes sense though. As a freshman girl its far easier to see who the top fraternity is.

By: .
#4by:    

Listen I know a lot of people may not see it yet, but I think this could turn out to be a turning point year. When you really dig deep, it looks like we may see a real shake up in the future of sorority life.

The most impressive has to be Zeta. Cool, cute, and collected they've cemented themselves on top for years to come!
Theta will stay great. Lots of great girls, but kinda what you expect - nothing surprising.

As for Tri Delt and Kappa, this year proved that they just didn't have the it factor. Look for these two to really take a dive downward.

KD definitely went for just looks this year. Good for them but might backfire. I see the "talent," but not sure I see cohesion that translates to success!

Pi Phi should be sooooooo proud. A little "flirty" for my taste, but still definitely going to get a lot of attention from the frat boys.

Chi O did well but like in the polar opposite way, haha. Down to earth girls who just aren't impressed by the typical 20 year old scene. And that's totally cool!

Proud of all of Vandy Panhel! We're all in this together!

By: Junior19

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.