facebook

who got the best pledge classes

by:    

Which PCs are the best this year?? From what I have seen, it looks KD's pledge class is hotter than Kappa's this year. Didnt see very many super pretty girls in kappa or theta?

Posted By: sorority pcs
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

Not Kappa.

By: TennisGuyUllmann96
#22by:    

Kappa
Pi Phi / Theta
Tridelt

KD
Chi O

Zeta
AXO

ADPi
AOPi

By: Let’s get real
by: Whatttt   

I'm sorry pi phi did not do that good. pi phis are chill but definitely not at that spot

By: Whatttt
by: Ha   

Lol just no

By: Ha
by: Too Soon   

Pi Phi killed it again but switch with Tri Delt. Theta, Tri Delt and Pi Phi has the best rushes. Kappa didn’t have best rush, but still best history.

By: Too Soon
by: -   

AXO and ADPI are still very similar to each other and as whole (and also this pledge class) I would say ADPI has consistently done a little better but not enough to really differentiate the two from each other.

By: -
by: hm   

AXO had a lot more crossover with Chi O/Zeta and less with ADPi this year than in the past, seemed to be a lot more ADPi/AOPi on pref this year

By: hm
by: Eh   

Maybe Chi O but not Zeta - most people I know who had Zeta on pref had Chi O, KD, or Tri Delt - I don't personally know of anyone who had Zeta and AXO (which doesn't mean it didn't happen, but does mean it was uncommon)

By: Eh
#23by:    

Lol pi phi bye

By: Blah
by: sad?   

don’t get all this, must be a KD who’s pretty damn bummed that pi phi got closer to top tier than they ever will

By: sad?
by: Oh ok   

When your post isn’t well received so you throw shade at another sorority..... nice.

By: Oh ok
#24by:    

Piphi is top tier. I think KDis the one up for debate!

By: Kk
#25by:    

Theta meeeeeeooooooowwwwww

By: Zeppos

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#26by:    

Obviously Kappa because their baby kappas deserve whatever they want and the world must obey or else you aren’t worthy of them.

By: Look
#27by:    

Kappa conquered rush. The best pledges are kappas.

By: Reality
by: But really   

Biggest surprise was that they didn’t. Post rush was the real embarrassment. Is that really what is considered top? Top what? Wow.

By: But really
#28by:    

Saying kappa is above theta this year is a joke. Theta swept. Pair with SAE and good things happen. Sad but true.

By: Hush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.